What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

beads6

First Grade
Just over 1000 this week. Had a terrible couple of weeks. Now I need to trade half the origin clowns out.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
1152 at the moment.

Before last nights game I was projected 1240. Didn't get that due to Gordon pulling out and what was the deal with Inglis? Talk about preserving yourself for Origin.

firechild

First Grade
Terrible week. Sitting on 1037, unfortunately one of my opponents is sitting on 1038. Hoping for some good updates today which could see me win 2 out of 3 matches.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
If Surgess is suspended this week and Sutton plays origin them I'm screwed for round 12. Was only going to have 13 anyway if I traded out 4.

firechild

First Grade
I'm no chance next week. Only have 8 players and with Burgess out it will make 7. 4 trades would only be 11 and of those playing, Korbin Sims, Ryan James and Jack Stockwell aren't worth a lot of points.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah I'm happy to take a loss on these rounds.

I'm not playing for overall so I'll be hoping there's a lot of trade wasting in my leagues.

HowHigh

Coach
McQueen getting picked, Surgess suspension, Sutton probably getting call up is going to screw me over.
Would have had 15 players but down to 12

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I think Cooper being injured has screwed a lot of people as well.

I'm still in the top 2000 so wanted to limit my losses this week. Might end up saving my trades to get a full squad for 15/18.

firechild

First Grade
I was just going to cop the losses this week but decided to make trades for cash. Picked up Takarangi, Don and K. Gordon who are all going to make good money. Also traded Mateo into the halves.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Going to limit myself to two trades.

Harris out for Takarangi
Horo out for Mateo

Was thinking about swapping Gordon for an outside back but not sure yet.

HowHigh

Coach
I've done Cherry Evans to Dugan at 5/8 via Kelly
McQueen to either Mateo or McGuire..can't decide

Don't wanna blow 4 trades this round. Still leaves me with Horo or Harris to upgrade to Fensom next week.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Here's my initial 4 trades

Tedesco -> Barba
Gillett -> Glenn
Hayne -> J. Reynolds (need 13 bye cover, have Sutton/A.Kelly)
Inglis -> Idris

Don't want to trade Inglis but he only plays 1 game from 12-15, Idris will play 3.

Last edited:

HowHigh

Coach
They all seem like pretty good trades to me.

Tempted to trade Moylan to Barba but I reckon Moylan still has a good 50k+ price rise in him.
I knew having Moylan and Kahu at fb wasn't the smartest idea..

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Forgot to mention, if Sutton makes Origin then he's out for Reynolds and I'll keep Hayne since he'll play 2 games between 12-15.

All this leaves me with enough to upgrade Drinkwater to Benji as well next week too, which is nice.

torana12

Juniors
3 trades this week
slater for barba
fonua for greenshields
gillet for mateo

Team this week
1.Barba
2.Idris
3.Merrit
4.Gagai
5.Greenshields
6.Sezer
7.A Reynolds
8.Tolman
9.Graham
10.G Burgess
11.Stockwell
12.Mcguire
13.Mateo

Reserve
14.Hodkinson
15.A Kelly
16.Low
17.Don

Plus I have S Burgess pending whether he gets suspended or not and also had lowrie whos injuried.

Leaves me 125k in bank, and will upgrade lowrie when gallen drops
Peoples thoughts?

gronkathon

First Grade
I have about 5 players this week.

Booyah.

Worth taking the hit though.

Only one trade this week being Nate Myles out for James Graham but that was a move regardless of Origin

Latest posts