What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2015

blaza88z

Coach
I managed to score 1175 last week with a player short which is my best score in the 3 years I have been doing it :D

perverse

Referee
I traded Fergo in earlier in the week, considering switching it to Lawrence now. Haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
hoeter - mamalo

cornish - mortimer

mau - mannering

spina - nathan brown

Should demolish my h2hs this week but like my beloved cowboys really need a boost in F/A

Joely01

Bench
Ok I know this has been explained on here before.

But if someone could quickly explain the way to do the loophole would be much appreciated.
Just want to make sure I do it right

Ok I know this has been explained on here before.

But if someone could quickly explain the way to do the loophole would be much appreciated.
Just want to make sure I do it right

stick your VC on whoever you think might go big, this player must play before your (c)
if your VC does end up going big, sub one of your non-playing players in and stick the (c) on him instead (but keep the R on your original captain of course)
your VC will get double points since your (c) won't have taken the field
An AE (auto emergency - lowest scoring player not in your 17) will be rushed in to replace your (c) who didn't play..if you have one, that is.

Last edited:

Joely01

Bench
Hard week to get a team for.
Done all 4 trades and basically tried to set up my team for the run home.
Let me know any tips, I'm after h2h wins for a comp I'm in with mates.

Hookers- C.Smith, I.Luke
FRF- A.Fifita, C.Parker, J.Bromwich, N.Brown
2RF- S.Mannering, S.Fensom, T.Merrin, E.Lowe, C.Nelson, I.Soliola
HB- J.Thurston, L.Keary
5/8- A.Milford, L.Coote
CTW- RTS, J.Bird, D.Walker, J.Mansour, A.Gray, R.Kenner, K.Maumalo
FLB- J.Tedesco, C.Munster

Leaving myself with 6 trades for the rest of the year.

yeah he went good.

f**king josh
4 weeks injured after I trade him in. cant even play the round. ruled out an hour before (helpful when you are driving interstate. josh. you f**king quince) the match.

f**k you and your shitty hipster beard.

blaza88z

Coach
I made 1 trade, took a loss on all 3 leagues, last time there was a 4 round weekend I scraped togethor a team used 4 trades and still lost so I was willing to take the hit and finish the year strong

all I can say is thank f**k origin is over

Latest posts