What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2016

you loopholers deserve it, cheating merkins

its not cheating
its in the rules that the game has. its a strategy

cheating would be being able to change captain after all the games had been played.

the bit that is annoying, is that surely this could have been fixed by Saturday arvo.

don't think i'm making any trades this week, coming 83rd overall, never been this low before lol

btw, I still have Feeney, Green, Leuluai & C Mat stinkin' up my bench, I'd love to get rid of them but I don't really see any good rookie options to trade them to this week. I also have Oates but he's a hold for mine.

Last edited:

no name

Coach
I can pick a captain, had Thurston for rounds 1 and 2, Surgess round 3, Thurston 4 back to Surgess this week.
Don't think they've topped 70 on any given week.

Rhyno

First Grade
On 1090 my best this year but I havnt really been caring about supercoach this year not following the supercoach blogs or anything I'm a bit over it