What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LVIII - Honouring the mighty Chiko

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorson1987

Coach
Just found this from March in my Facebook messages

Hey, I found content in this group offensive. Please remove all content that may potentially be harmful.

lol@souffs
134 members

Im a staunch supporter & sledgings one thing,but uve gone way past that..U haven't stated which team u go 4??? I personally couldn't be bothered bagging ppl out-let alone go 2 their page or make a page in ur case,please take these down at least out of respect 4 people who have luvved & supported their teams b4 ur mumma & daddy where born,it's just soo rude! Are u of ethnicity of another nation? If so,how would u like a page dedicated 2 bagging u & ur family??? Cause SOUTHS ARE FAMILY!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BDR

First Grade
Good luck!

Did everyone know about that other messages folder on Facebook? Its full of messages from creepy admirers I never knew I had!

Oh my god, how did I not know about this!

"U need to shut ur mouth u dickhead storm are still the 2012 premiers"

"I just want u to nou are a genius"

My two personal faves.

Misanthrope

Staff member
MarieMore said:
I'm Marie Moore simple oriented lady full of high sense of humor with love and passion I'm looking for a serious relationship which is going to lead to marriage which will should blossom into something more, we would be blessed with one of life's most beautiful gifts...the gift of love. I have held on tightly to the hope that this blessing will be bestowed upon me. To find that one special man or as you say "beloved partner in life" with whom I can share everything--unite my heart, body and soul. That one special man who will cherish and respect me, with all my imperfections, as much as I will always cherish and respect him. That one special man who thinks of me as His Princess and also have the fear of God in his life and mind because that will be a dream come true for me so if u are interested and ready for something serious u can message me back and don't want naughty talk

I'm in!

Mostly I just get spam or people asking me travel questions, though.

Bazal

Post Whore
Holy shit I didn't know about it either! I get so much abuse! This is awesome! A personal fave, given the circumstances around it....

"U lve my gf alon u fking cnt!I dun care if u nown her forever she dun wna here your shit! I sware ill fking bash ya ded if i eva see ya cnt."

I mean....what? What is that?

whall15

Coach
Mary sounds like an entitled merkin

Yep, you can tell that from 'god-fearing'. God-fearing means that you want to do bad shit but you're scared of the consequences.

I'd prefer someone who didn't do bad shit out of principle personally.

whall15

Coach
Holy shit I didn't know about it either! I get so much abuse! This is awesome! A personal fave, given the circumstances around it....

"U lve my gf alon u fking cnt!I dun care if u nown her forever she dun wna here your shit! I sware ill fking bash ya ded if i eva see ya cnt."

I mean....what? What is that?

I love the fact that one of the only words he managed to spell correctly was the longest one. :lol:

Surely it must take longer to type like that than to spell things correctly. I was trying to spell like that in the last mafia game and it was a pain in the arse.

BDR

First Grade
f**k off labor day, you are a shit holiday. Since when do major shops shut down for minor public holidays?

Martli

Coach
f**k off labor day, you are a shit holiday. Since when do major shops shut down for minor public holidays?

Well, it kind of defeats the purpose of celebrating the labour movement by working :lol:

whall15

Coach
Labour Day would be a great day if it was celebrated on the proper day. Celebrating the proud achievements of the trade union movement.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I'm rich!

Conversation started 28 January
Facebook User
28/01/2013 22:15
Facebook User
Dear xxdrew xxxxxx Staxxxx

Please do not be embarrassed to receive this mail especially since we do not know each other before, My concern is how to transfer my late client money amounting to {Eight Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars} out of Benin Republic for a better investment abroad.

I'm Stephen Isiaku, Private lawyer to Late Peter Staxxxx, a national of your country, who used to work as the Director of patrollers total Benin. On 23rd of July 2009 my client and his family were involved in a car accident unfortunately lost their lives, my client had an account valued at about US $8.3M (Eight Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) deposited in Benin Bank here,The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in Locating the relatives for over four years now I seek your consent To present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have The same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at $8.3 million dollars can be paid to your account and then you and me can Share the money.60% to me and 40% to you,Please send your email address and telephone number to my personal email: ( infostephenisiaku@ymail.com ) and do not reply via Facebook, reply only on my personal email: infostephenisiaku@ymail.com for confidential reasons, so that I will send more details to you.
Thanks,
Stephen Isiaku
Tele: 00229-98972619

urban eel

Juniors
Good Day ,

l am Barrister Godwin Lambert ,an attorney to late engineer NAME REMOVED nationality of your country who died in fatal car accident and left behind a deposit of US$10.2Million in a bank .
I hereby seek your consent to present you as the next of kin since you have the same last name and I have the documents that would confer you the legal right for the claim.

looking forward to hearing from you , contact me for more details at my private email godltb2000@yahoo.com

Regards,
Godwin Lambert ESQ

Lol @ of your nationality

Status
Not open for further replies.