What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXIII - Honouring the attractive women that exist in reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
You did the right thing IMO Drew, regardless of the balance.

Mod kills for stuff like that shouldn't affect the phase in play. I see it as outside of the game.

I think it was technically the right answer. The problem was the effect it created unbalanced the game.

Cause / effect really. You can't polish a turd.

Misanthrope

Staff member
That's a bummer. Probably made the right call rules wise, although with your game in the balance I don't think anybody would have faulted you calling the phase since the lynch train was already in motion on the same guy.

Red Bear

Referee
[youtube]HMGIbOGu8q0[/youtube]

[youtube]Z-zRPDvTJTo[/youtube]

[youtube]XnLVQylARRQ[/youtube]

[youtube]fXF4JuA6tcg[/youtube]

Drew-Sta

Staff member
But you still tried!

True! :D

ImageCompositionServlet

That's a bummer. Probably made the right call rules wise, although with your game in the balance I don't think anybody would have faulted you calling the phase since the lynch train was already in motion on the same guy.

Yeah, a damned if I do, damned if I don't type of thing.

Apey

Staff member
Another classic BM moment was the quicktopic he made to talk to himself about Classic Mafia after dying, raging at people still alive in the game thread, despite being completely wrong himself. :lol: BM never ceases to entertain.

Skinner

Coach
:( I cannot imagine the pain Dani. Also, I take one mercyndol and it knocks me right out. I bet two of those yellow ones wouldn't touch the sides..

They are great for assisting sleep because of the doxylamine succinate in them. An absolutely brilliant sedative. I used to compound them back in the day - brought home jam jars full of the buggers.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Another classic BM moment was the quicktopic he made to talk to himself about Classic Mafia after dying, raging at people still alive in the game thread, despite being completely wrong himself. :lol: BM never ceases to entertain.

:lol: That was a classic. I really enjoyed it.

Also, join my mafia, ya bum!

They are great for assisting sleep because of the doxylamine succinate in them. An absolutely brilliant sedative. I used to compound them back in the day - brought home jam jars full of the buggers.

Wow. Never knew that!

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Today is being a bastard.

On the flip side, I pick up my tenancy agreement soon. Moving to Kogarah with my bro.

Sorry to hear that mate. Mines sort of doing ok. What prompted the Kogarah move? Just save money etc?

Saw your wine collection. Very jelly.

sorry to her that

You live near a beach, don't you? Every move must seem like a dud to you :lol:

Apey

Staff member
I'm probably being lazy asking this but anyway.

Just got my cracked phone replaced, and I want to get the photos off the old onto the new one. All the old photos are on my Google+ account. Easiest way to get them onto my new phone? Can't seem to find a way to download them from the Google+ app.

Sorry to hear that mate. Mines sort of doing ok. What prompted the Kogarah move? Just save money etc?

Saw your wine collection. Very jelly.

Just a frustrating day. Only one positive sales call so far, and waaaaay behind time wise where I want to be.

Why move to Kogarah? Because Riverwood is a shit hole! And also I'm renting a sub-divided place at the moment where it's kind of hard to do anything (the other part is where the landlord lives). So this should be better, though my brother does have a solid temper sometimes.

As for my wine collection, I need to ease up a bit. A lot of money there right now. Worth it though!

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Just a frustrating day. Only one positive sales call so far, and waaaaay behind time wise where I want to be.

That's always tough.

Why move to Kogarah? Because Riverwood is a shit hole! And also I'm renting a sub-divided place at the moment where it's kind of hard to do anything (the other part is where the landlord lives). So this should be better, though my brother does have a solid temper sometimes.

Ah. Yes, how can you enjoy a few quiet BBQ / drinks with friends when the guy who you pay the rent to is over the fence? Totally hear you.

As for my wine collection, I need to ease up a bit. A lot of money there right now. Worth it though!

Haha, same. Although mine is tiny in comparison to yours!

Drew-Sta

Staff member

Just got my cracked phone replaced, and I want to get the photos off the old onto the new one. All the old photos are on my Google+ account. Easiest way to get them onto my new phone? Can't seem to find a way to download them from the Google+ app.

Install Dropbox and copy / paste?

Apey

Staff member
As in, put the sim/battery in the old one, put them on dropbox, then get them off dropbox on the new phone? Bah, was hoping for something with less effort required :lol:

dogslife

Coach

"Photos" = Upskirts

You'll just have to take some more on your new phone if you want to be lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts