What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXV - Honouring Alex McKinnon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Tipping based on which mascot would win a fight is so far proving to be quite successful. I'm second in the FFB tipping comp behind :)lol: ), BunniesMan.

thorson1987

Coach
Tipping based on which mascot would win a fight is so far proving to be quite successful. I'm second in the FFB tipping comp behind :)lol: ), BunniesMan.

Proves the point that people who have no idea and those who tip on the mascots generally go alright in tipping comps

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
although not sure how you work the whole storm mascot into things..

"oh dear, it's raining. that poor magpie will get wet & may not be able to fly.."

or

"fiddle dee dee, it's drizzling.. that will extinguish the fire in my dragon's breath"

but alternatively, you could always imagine a a lycra clad man who carries a cowbell getting into a fight with a panther...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Proves the point that people who have no idea and those who tip on the mascots generally go alright in tipping comps

That's the point I wanted to make. It makes BM's reign at the top considerably less impressive.

although not sure how you work the whole storm mascot into things..

"oh dear, it's raining. that poor magpie will get wet & may not be able to fly.."

or

"fiddle dee dee, it's drizzling.. that will extinguish the fire in my dragon's breath"

but alternatively, you could always imagine a a lycra clad man who carries a cowbell getting into a fight with a panther...

A storm is, in my system, a powerful storm. Only those with shelter (knights, cowboys, raiders etc) have a chance against them at home.

Titans and Dragons are nigh on unbeatable, with only the Raiders and Knights able to beat them respectively. Oh, and the Storm at home.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'm currently lobbying my club to have daenerys targaryen as part of our game day mascot..

Status
Not open for further replies.