What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXXIII: Honouring He Who Shall Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apey

Staff member
Look, both teams were shit. It's just that a certain team, let's say the N. Knights... no wait, that's too obvious, the Newcastle K's, were shitter for a greater % across the 80 minutes.

Look, both teams were shit. It's just that a certain team, let's say the N. Knights... no wait, that's too obvious, the Newcastle K's, were shitter for a greater % across the 80 minutes.

Not sure what you mean. I don't catch your drift

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
amazing how a win can lighten your mood..

i've been a grumpy f**k for the past two months...

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Wowowowowowow too much coffee I think I've had three today and I think it was maybe one too many do you think that I should stop drinking it now or just wait for the effect to wear off what do you think guys I'm not entirely sure yet but I'm also listening to this awesome dance mashup and its bloody awesome the combination of music and coffee is really making me work quickly that means I can kinda justify drinking so much right right right guys?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Wowowowowowow too much coffee I think I've had three today and I think it was maybe one too many do you think that I should stop drinking it now or just wait for the effect to wear off what do you think guys I'm not entirely sure yet but I'm also listening to this awesome dance mashup and its bloody awesome the combination of music and coffee is really making me work quickly that means I can kinda justify drinking so much right right right guys?

Ring gids.Ring gidsRing gids Ring gidsRing gids.Ring gidsRing gids Ring gidsRing gids.Ring gidsRing gids Ring gidsRing gids.Ring gidsRing gids Ring Ring gids.Ring gidsRing gids Ring gidsRing gids.Ring gidsRing gids Ring gidsRing gids.Ring gidsRing gids Ring gidsRing gids.Ring gidsRing gids Ring gids

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so anyone think someone hid their ice stash in the sugar container in drew's work kitchen?

Red Bear

Referee
Played almost two full games of soccer this weekend (cramped up in minute 88 on saturday and crawled off), absolutely wrecked now. Right leg is bruised around ankle shin, grazed knee, very sore calf and bruised hip. limping everywhere today

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Push on for the summit Drew, don't quit now!

I had another. I am pretty sure I can see sound and my words per minute typing has peaked at 247.

f**k i wish Caffeine hit me like that. I had a full pot of coffee and nothing :(

Brotown, this is amazing. I haven't felt like this in years.

Ring gids.Ring gidsRing gids Ring gidsRing gids.Ring gidsRing gids Ring gidsRing gids.Ring gidsRing gids Ring gidsRing gids.Ring gidsRing gids Ring Ring gids.Ring gidsRing gids Ring gidsRing gids.Ring gidsRing gids Ring gidsRing gids.Ring gidsRing gids Ring gidsRing gids.Ring gidsRing gids Ring gids

Gids is my main man!!

so anyone think someone hid their ice stash in the sugar container in drew's work kitchen?

:lol:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Aaaaaaaaaaand its coming...

Plane-crash02.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts