What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Maher

Immortal
lol, I was having a similar conversation with a mate the other day.

I took just as much pleasure seeing Storm get their premierships stripped as I did seeing Saints win one.

Gonna have to disagree with you there Dean. I laughed - hard - when the Storm were caught, and when I heard the list of punishments, and it was certainly a very enjoyable moment (made more so by the many unenjoyable moments that team had been responsible for over the last decade and a bit), but it wasn't a patch on the sheer elation of watching the Saints win the Grand Final.

DB

First Grade
Someone just found out about souffs....

4aNiP.gif

DB

First Grade
There once was a man from Namtucket..... lets just say the stories about him were grossly exaggerated,

StormChaser

First Grade
Gonna have to disagree with you there Dean. I laughed - hard - when the Storm were caught, and when I heard the list of punishments, and it was certainly a very enjoyable moment (made more so by the many unenjoyable moments that team had been responsible for over the last decade and a bit), but it wasn't a patch on the sheer elation of watching the Saints win the Grand Final.

Savour that feeling. You'll be on your knees and back to being our bitches come season 2011.

gtfop1-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts