What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm broken.

Achilles is sort of f**ked.

Think I'll give up bowling and just make tons.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I just got the HTC Desire today and i have to its awesome. Elementary basically every app the Iphone has, it has been made for the HTC as well. HTC Desire has an 8gb SD Card and a 8 mega pixel camera which is the 2nd best camera you can get in a fone and it also shoots video in HD

Awesome. Thanks for the tip. What's it like for music? And e-mail?

I'm broken.

Achilles is sort of f**ked.

Think I'll give up bowling and just make tons.

Ah, that sucks Twizz. Least you're still a better bowler than Micth Johnson. :sarcasm:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Question: should I install the 14 day free trial of WoW? Or should I stick to Diablo II, which doesn't cost me money to keep playing...

Raider_69

Post Whore
I just got the HTC Desire today and i have to its awesome. Elementary basically every app the Iphone has, it has been made for the HTC as well. HTC Desire has an 8gb SD Card and a 8 mega pixel camera which is the 2nd best camera you can get in a fone and it also shoots video in HD

I got a HTC Desire about 2 months ago
f**king love it... my partner got the Iphone 4, i've had a crack at it, happy with my desire

Raider_69

Post Whore
So i'm getting pretty close to my best mates sister....

back away my man
getting involved with a mates sister is going to be dire for you, her and your mate unless it ends with marriage and kids
it's a no go zone unless your sure there is something there.

Honestly, if one of my mates were interested in my sister, I'd be wrapped. As long as they were actually interested and not just looking for a hit and quit scenario and treated her right, it'd be all good.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Honestly, if one of my mates were interested in my sister, I'd be wrapped. As long as they were actually interested and not just looking for a hit and quit scenario and treated her right, it'd be all good.

My best mate dated my sister for 3 years, i got used to it, but it sh*t me at first. Things ended badly between them but it was in the good way IE she cheated on him, so i had no issue, he understood she was my sister and i had to stand by her and he never did anything wrong to her so i had no issue with him

so i guess it can work out, but its dicey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts