What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Descarado - why don't you come to your senses.. you been out riding fences for so long now

DB

First Grade
Descarado - why don't you come to your senses.. you been out riding fences for so long now

Dad put money on him in the Caulfield for that exact reason.... So did I, and he won us like 150 each. :lol:

It the only time I'll go for a yank today, or as he is actually called Americain.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yah, got some on Americain...got a couple of bets on actually, hope at least one comes off :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
I just have some small bets...just cos it's the Cup. Got a $10 boxed quinella, $10 on Americain to place, $5 on Americain to win and I chucked the last few bucks on a sh*tty each way on Maluckyday

adamkungl

Immortal
I just have some small bets...just cos it's the Cup. Got a $10 boxed quinella, $10 on Americain to place, $5 on Americain to win and I chucked the last few bucks on a sh*tty each way on Maluckyday

good win baz....farkin horses. :fist:

Status
Not open for further replies.