What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Clean today.

My grog bog yesterday never made me shat myself at the shops yesterday. Running with clinched buttcheeks is difficult....

adamkungl

Immortal
guys and gals...its Movember time, join me in my quest to grow a dashing mo' for charity...it's a good cause, thousands of blokes die every year due to prostate cancer. So donate a few bucks and laugh at my terrible attempts to grow decent facial hair (I'll post pics :lol: ). And if the charity reason isn't good enough for you, think about these fine 'staches throughout history:

Albert Einstein
Freddie Mercury
Ned Flanders
John Cleese
Super Mario
Lando Calrissian
Charlie Chaplin
Borat

So yeah, any donations much appreciated (http://au.movember.com/mospace/101105/). Will keep you posted on progress :)

Apey

Staff member
guys and gals...its Movember time, join me in my quest to grow a dashing mo' for charity...it's a good cause, thousands of blokes die every year due to prostate cancer. So donate a few bucks and laugh at my terrible attempts to grow decent facial hair (I'll post pics :lol: ). And if the charity reason isn't good enough for you, think about these fine 'staches throughout history:

Albert Einstein
Freddie Mercury
Ned Flanders
John Cleese
Super Mario
Lando Calrissian
Charlie Chaplin
Borat

So yeah, any donations much appreciated (http://au.movember.com/mospace/101105/). Will keep you posted on progress :)

not just prostate cancer, but depression as well, good cause... i'll look like a f**king idiot because my facial hair is ridiculous but i'll try and go the month without shaving :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts