What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Bear

Referee
The makers of Viagara have just produced a new pill called Viagara 007.

It doesn't make you hard, it just makes you Roger Moore.

Garts

Bench
Should really start packing, move in 2 weeks. But I cannot be bothered, might start on the weekend instead.

Bazal

Post Whore
I've been packing for weeks....moving on the weekend. Gonna miss the inner city apartment, even in Canberra. 'twas a brilliant easy stumble home

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh yeah, I have to go back to work tomorrow after the week off. Definitely over it now!

Didgi

The quality of work I'm producing atm compared to care factor should earn me a medal.

Garts

Bench
I've been packing for weeks....moving on the weekend. Gonna miss the inner city apartment, even in Canberra. 'twas a brilliant easy stumble home

I will miss my area as well, I am close to the city but am moving out to the burbs.

Band On The Run

Juniors
David Gilmour is simply the greatest guitarist ever in the history of guitarists, and one of the best voices.

I can never get bored of listening to Comfortably Numb, ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts