What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Possible Black Sabbath tour announcement at 10pm tonight.

http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/news/local/34100/Black-Sabbath-tour-announced-tonight

I grew up listening to my dad tell me his favourite story about how Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a live chicken at one of their shows he attended during the 70s. It would be awesome if I could stand with my dad in the pit and rock out to Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. So many different kinds of awesome.

Alba

Coach
I just walked outside from a perfectly warm office only to be slapped in the face with the freezing cold wind! Omg, my ears are aching and i cant breathe without it hurting my chest, it's that cold

Red Bear

Referee
Climbed outdoors yesterday for the first time (after a strech of tiem climbing indoors), pretty awesome

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I just walked outside from a perfectly warm office only to be slapped in the face with the freezing cold wind! Omg, my ears are aching and i cant breathe without it hurting my chest, it's that cold

and you want to live there ?

BunniesMan

Immortal
If you ever need to feel better about yourself visit The Fight Club. Some of the stupidest humans you will ever see. You can't help but feel like a genius in comparison.

Quick question. Are you Jessica Alba?

Flapper

First Grade
If you ever need to feel better about yourself visit The Fight Club. Some of the stupidest humans you will ever see. You can't help but feel like a genius in comparison.

Yet us stupid humans give you a virtual arse kicking. Stop cowering in FFB and tell me how NRL v AFL isn't like Coke v Pepsi and Woolies v Coles and every other industry where there are two major competitors for market share. If it was so easy to tell this little idiot how wrong I am you'd have done it by now.

To you other superthreaders, my humblest apologies. Carry on superthreading.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Yet us stupid humans give you a virtual arse kicking. Stop cowering in FFB and tell me how NRL v AFL isn't like Coke v Pepsi and Woolies v Coles and every other industry where there are two major competitors for market share. If it was so easy to tell this little idiot how wrong I am you'd have done it by now.

To you other superthreaders, my humblest apologies. Carry on superthreading.

No need to apologise, we give Goldenrod a royal arse kicking here too.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
No need to apologise, we give Goldenrod a royal arse kicking here too.

No shoom shumming allowed.

tumblr_l1zapdzf0v1qat25fo1_400.jpg

So no BM, Little country or nemiwinks.

First Grade

Quick question. Are you Jessica Alba?

The gifts of the mentally challenged bring fruits daily.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Climbed outdoors yesterday for the first time (after a strech of tiem climbing indoors), pretty awesome

I told you to stay off my territory!

Outdoor is the best. Indoor is just training for outdoor. Did you lead like a real man or top rope like a coward!

What crag did you lead go to? I am heading to boronia point tomorrow. Can't wait.

Dani

Immortal
30 degrees and I'm in pants, socks, a jumper and under a blanket. I f**king hate the world.

Monk

Referee
Dont know how anyone can watch MotoGP/F1Racing/Nascar or any of that stuff. boring as balls to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts