What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
F1 and Nascar, I agree with you. But I could watch MotoGp all day. Great overtaking, and awesome speed and skill and balls. Maybe as I ride, it gives a good appreciation of just how fast these bastards are going at 51 degrees of angle!

BDR

First Grade
I always imagine that NASCAR drivers are the best in the world at turning left but every time they have to turn right in normal life they slow down to a terrified crawl with white knuckles and a sweaty brow.

Joker's Wild

Coach
After suffering through the prequels my carefactor for a new Star Wars film is basically zero. The ice battle on Hoth alone is better than the 3 prequels combined.

F1 and Nascar, I agree with you. But I could watch MotoGp all day. Great overtaking, and awesome speed and skill and balls. Maybe as I ride, it gives a good appreciation of just how fast these bastards are going at 51 degrees of angle!

This

MotoGP riders have the biggest nads in the biz

First Grade
Brilliant decision this morning, car or bike car or bike? Chose the car and will now be dry on the way home, I truly am awesome sometimes.

Red Bear

Referee
I told you to stay off my territory!

Outdoor is the best. Indoor is just training for outdoor. Did you lead like a real man or top rope like a coward!

What crag did you lead go to? I am heading to boronia point tomorrow. Can't wait.
Well top roped, first trip out, had a couple of mates who knew what they were doing basically showing us how it was done. Leading will come with time (or cleaning which is kind of scary looking also)

Just climbed up Mt Keira, nothing particularly advanced so pretty comfortable climbs. My fingers strength came through though.

Unfortunately my mate who is damn good is going overseas then moving to brisbane in a couple of weeks, kind of shit. The gear is fairly expensive also

Cliffhanger

Coach
Mt keira was the first place I ever climbed outdoors too. How do you not meet people at the climbing gym? Either you're not spending enough time there or the people hangdog are just rude lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.