What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monk

Referee
Does it make you lose respect for Umina BM? What would you have done had you been a spectator and Umina was disrupting your afternoon?

dogslife

Coach
Does it make you lose respect for Umina BM? What would you have done had you been a spectator and Umina was disrupting your afternoon?
A little fast action rectal shoom shumming in a dark alley would be in order no? :cool:

Monk

Referee
That question was directed at the user BunniesMan, please refrain from butting into our conversation.

BunniesMan

Immortal
If it was bad enough that it was getting in the way of me and the cricket or if it was making my friends/family uncomfortable/threatened then yes I'd call the security over and complain. I wouldn't do it for something petty like just cheering loudly or standing up. But if it was mean/abusive/threatening etc then yeah.
No need for name calling
At the time of writing I didn't realise Umina was the one the story was about! I saw what was circled then went to post my reply. I thought you had just found a funny article in the paper.

I didn't mean to have a go at you personally, I apologise for that. but lol @ getting yourself in trouble when the Australian Captain is a run from a triple century.

Last edited:

BDR

First Grade
I wish there was a way to not only set BM on ignore but everyone who quotes him or mentions him or replies to him in any way.

Red Bear

Referee
I think people at the cricket should just sit down, have nothing but water and healthy snacks and give polite applause for boundaries and wickets personally

Monk

Referee
I for one enjoy BM's logical insight into current events, frankly he is one of the few posters who doesn't let his support for a club get in the way of what he believes.

dogslife

Coach
1339905207866.gif

Apey

Staff member
time for BM to go the way of old yella I think, who wants to volunteer?

dogslife

Coach
I thought trolling was illegal

Monk should go too, for trolling BM into thinking he likes him

BunniesMan

Immortal
I for one enjoy BM's logical insight into current events, frankly he is one of the few posters who doesn't let his support for a club get in the way of what he believes.
I agree. Thank you. I try to live with my life without bias, I try to form my opinions with a solid grounding in logic and without being affected by emotions or personal preferences etc.

Monk

Referee
For future reference, the more you androtops talk cricket shiz, the more BM and I will have have interesting discussions.

BDR

First Grade
Sounds more like a punishment for you than me.

What did everyone think of Haddin being dropped for Wade?

Status
Not open for further replies.