What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Band On The Run

Juniors
Folau should've never went to AFL, he made it too obvious that he was only there for the money (coming from someone who supports both codes).

Good news - cricket will now return to SuperThread

Bad news - I think Australia is in for a long summer against South Africa, ergo there will be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many posts by Hala

Hallatia

Referee
Good news - cricket will now return to SuperThread

Bad news - I think Australia is in for a long summer against South Africa, ergo there will be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many posts by Hala
wouldn't be so sure about the latter, the first half is true, but I actually disappeared as South Africa was claiming the test mace and that was the coolest thing ever, but you guys didn't get any posts about it.

Maybe you did because you're one of my facebook friends

Hallatia

Referee
Thread needed more Hala tbh
when doesn't it?

People in Sydney, come down to the tour match at the SCG tomorrow/Saturday/Sunday. Hala should be there all of the first two days, but I have to play cricket in Concord on Sunday so *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts