What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didgi

Cadel is a f**king sook

I agree. He's a very emotional person, and hence he often looks
like a sook. But tbh I'd be cracking the sh*ts if some
dickhead nuffy went down and spoiled my chances of winning the most prestigious individual event in the world.

Bazal

Post Whore
Cmon Bazal everyone knows the best drunk food in Canberra is from the St Vinnies van across from the Sydney building...

Maybe if you're homeless and drunk on Pleasant Valley Cream Sherry....

Zambrero>>>RJs and the van in Belco>>>Various pizza joints in civic>>>the rest tbh

Bazal

Post Whore
I agree. He's a very emotional person, and hence he often looks
like a sook. But tbh I'd be cracking the sh*ts if some
dickhead nuffy went down and spoiled my chances of winning the most prestigious individual event in the world.

Dude is a f**king whinger...it's always someone elses fault. I'm ashamed he's from the same country as me

Maybe if you're homeless and drunk on Pleasant Valley Cream Sherry....

Zambrero>>>RJs and the van in Belco>>>Various pizza joints in civic>>>the rest tbh

Chicken Gourmet (next to King O'Malleys) >>>> Rest of civic food . Think i've nearly died putting too much chicken salt in with my chicken...

Apey

Staff member
Makes me laff and laff at gronkfails on this forum. The minute a "bitch" like me slaps them around the board they pull out the "You must be a dyke, one who likes fisting" lines.
Baaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahah!

Lick my boots and thank me bitches!!

HALP!

This wretched female has broken out of her stove shackles & on a wave of adrenaline thinks her opinion is worthy of being presented in the company of males.

Someone please alert her plumber master that we have found his missing servant.

Bazal

Post Whore
Gourmet used to be good....maybe they changed their recipe, or maybe it's almost getting shanked by a Serb there one time, but something has put me off...

Kiki

First Grade
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT SC!!

i've given up arguing with the neanderthals on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts