What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monk

Referee
Monk, we need more details on this chick, then and only then can the FFB help.

Well I was at the UniBar with a few mates and then they had to leave, and I noticed another mate at the other side of the bar with a few other people so I went over and me and my mate were laughing and telling jokes and yeh, this chick was part of the crowd he was with, she didn't talk much but she laughed at my jokes and she was "hawt as f**k" AKA beautiful.

I still don't know her name but ye.

Apey

Staff member
If she looked at you the only logical conclusion is that she wants to be with you forever.

HowHigh

Coach
Well I was at the UniBar with a few mates and then they had to leave, and I noticed another mate at the other side of the bar with a few other people so I went over and me and my mate were laughing and telling jokes and yeh, this chick was part of the crowd he was with, she didn't talk much but she laughed at my jokes and she was "hawt as f**k" AKA beautiful.

I still don't know her name but ye.
Do a facebook search and destroy mission

DB

First Grade
Of course she exists.... She is a Hawt ass chick.... aka a blow up doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts