What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkungl

Immortal
So... Today I met the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. Time to get to work.

You should put yourself in the friend zone, then get shot down, then spend the next few weeks scheming ways to get her to like you :sarcasm:

Eelementary

Post Whore
While our effort was certainly the most embarrassing, I would like to sincerely thank Manly and Parramatta for spreading the choke around this weekend.

Choke? Really? We played the Minor Premiers-to be without our halfback (OK, he's Robson, but he was out regardless). We have only one player in the spine who is on the same sort of atmosphere as Slater, Cronk and Smith. We played like demons possessed for 60 minutes but just when discipline wavers just a bit, the Storm take advantage. As they should - they're coming first. We're coming second last.

How is it a choke? The same stupid taunt was being said at the game. Seems some Storm supporters are too f**king thick to understand they were expected to put 50 on us.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
:p You know the only reason I came back is your promise of free schooners and a free lunch next time you're down in NSW ;-)

I live in NSW, why do so many people think Tweed Heads is in Queensland.

I dont have a Queensland passport and haven't had the lobotomy so I would never make it in Queensland.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I still don't understand why Parra are infatuated with making Hayne the playmaker 10m out as opposed tothe ball runner. His tip on plays to Lasalo and the like were ineffective. Melbourne all but minor premiers.

We have no other option.

Bazal

Post Whore
Haven't you lot finished this thred yet? It better be done by the time i knock off at eight.

Also eat a dick stormy :)

DB

First Grade
I think Baz has this one sown up

Bazal 301
McLovin 188
Monk 186
Big Pete 178
adamkungl 176
Hallatia 132
Didgi 123
Twizzle 123