What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
My migraines are getting more and more frequent...might be time to hit up the doctor.

Sexting is hilarious BTW

Bazal

Post Whore
Nah, they're all telling her to piss off and stop texting or they'll get a restraining order

Cliffhanger

Coach
The powers at Yab Yum don't let me organise my own clients or even give them my number.

They said "doctors make house calls, not hookers," then they laughed when I asked "what about emergencies?"

Cliffhanger

Coach
Nice try Spaz, but I don't even text people to respond to their texts anymore, I don't care about anybody enough to text them to say "hi," let alone demand they respond to me.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Nope, I'm friendly when I'm around people, but generally being socially withdrawn owns, you plan your day however you want and don't have to worry about what your friends want to do and what they're up to.

When I hang out with people, it's because I need a spotter or a belayer, occasionally it's because they entertain me, but I'm always doing whatever I do for me. It's good stuff, I train for eight hours most days and I don't feel obliged to punch my mates in the face.

Cliffhanger

Coach
When I feel down I just train and when the endorphins don't fix it, I just keep going and eventually the fatigue and soreness disguises any other bad feeling.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Wow your sad

Firstly it's "you're."

Secondly that's just by your standards of what happiness and normal is. I like my life the way it is, I don't need or yearn for what you would consider necessary for a happy existence. I'm content with my life the way it is, and if other people think that's pathetic I don't care, you know why because I don't need people in my life to make me happy or validate my existence.

The facts about life are that you're born and you're gonna die, so I think I will spend mine doing what makes me happy, rather than trying to build a life which conforms to society's ideas of happiness and the balances one ought to have in their life.

Bazal

Post Whore
Wow your sad

I don't think it's sad in that way...I think it's actually sad. I might be a troll but I have empathy, and if that makes Cliffy happy then more power to her. It just seems like a pretty depressing existence to me. But that's me

Cliffhanger

Coach
My idea of living my life is climbing as much as I want, attending live gigs and f**king. This is what I enjoy, it makes me happy. When I'm no longer able to do that, I'll just kill myself and thus never have to put up with feeling miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.