What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
:lol: Knew you wouldn't let this slip by

It's my pet peeves, I seriously once dumped a guy just because he kept getting wrong in texts, I tried to teach him, but he'd just get it right for a bit then start getting it wrong again and then blame it on him not being smart, so I just dumped him.

dogslife

Coach
It's my pet peeves, I seriously once dumped a guy just because he kept getting wrong in texts, I tried to teach him, but he'd just get it right for a bit then start getting it wrong again and then blame it on him not being smart, so I just dumped him.

Poor grammar also shits me to tears, but I can't say I've ever broken up with somebody over it :lol: People who don't know when to use their/they're/there annoy me immensely

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Prefer the phone sex ey, Twizz?

I barely use my phone anymore, I don't even bother responding to most texts, I'm a jerk.

sorry, I dont have sex with my phone

I assume you have one that vibrates if you're into phone sex

Cliffhanger

Coach
Poor grammar also shits me to tears, but I can't say I've ever broken up with somebody over it :lol: People who don't know when to use their/they're/there annoy me immensely

It wasn't a serious relationship, I wouldn't get in serious relationship with somebody who wasn't smart enough to know the difference. But it really annoyed me, and the fact he just conceded he was too dumb and didn't even try to be smarter annoyed me even more.

I can't stand people who aren't driven.

Cliffhanger

Coach
sorry, I dont have sex with my phone

I assume you have one that vibrates if you're into phone sex

Twizz, if you try to actually have sex with the phone, you're doing it wrong, you only use the phone to communicate with the person on the other end.

Bazal

Post Whore
It would have to be a pretty small phone for even the least well endowed man (ie Jobdog) to have sex with it

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Twizz, if you try to actually have sex with the phone, you're doing it wrong, you only use the phone to communicate with the person on the other end.

if your idea of sex is communicating with some one on the other end of a phone, then you're doing it wrong

I guess there could be some benefits though, you wont need protection or get preggers

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
images

Cliffhanger

Coach
Lol, phone sex is just an option when you sexual partner is in the other state or if it's not a sexual partner something you do with someone else to make masturbation more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.