What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last soccer game I played was International Superstar Soccer 64.

Have the games improved?

466.jpg

Kickoff on the Amiga 500 > all other soccer games. Especially once you learnt that Russia was the team with the best stats and that you could curl the ball into the net everytime from two specific spots on the field.

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
ISS64 f**king rocked. you're off ya head if you think otherwise, Pete. shat all over the Fifas of the time.

adamkungl

Immortal
booze + 3 hours sleep + V + crap breakfast + work = body self destructing.
Want to sleep, head's all over the place, full of dodgy hyper caffeine energy, digestive system attempting to escape, hungry, body temperature control seems to have gone out the window. Summary: i'm f**ked.

Big Pete

Referee
ISS64 f**king rocked. you're off ya head if you think otherwise, Pete. shat all over the Fifas of the time.

:lol: I was being 100% super serial.

south-park-20080131034947890.jpg

I honestly haven't played a soccer game since. Enjoyed ISS64 when I was younger and would play religiously with the relatives.

Well except for Mario Soccer...but no game has made me rage harder.

perverse

Referee
off ya head, i say!

yeah, there were some serious business ISS64 matches held between my mates and i. used to love when you'd score a goal... GOAL, GOALLL, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!

Super mario strikers on wii was fun for a bit of a dick around, actually.

Dani

Immortal
So today i've had 2 flights cancelled, had to go to Melbourne via Canberra. Nearly missed plane at Canberra due to a very late gate change . At Melbourne there was no room for our plane so we sat on the runway for 45minutes. Get to the city, my suitcase has broken, my train got cancelled and.now some idiot has decided to play on the tracks so i have to get on and off a bus with a broken suitcase half way home.

I.NEED.A.BIG.GLASS.OF.WINE...NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts