What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorson1987

Coach
Son turns 3 tomorrow.

Spent this afternoon putting up his new trampoline.

What ever happened to the good old rectangular ones without nets around them or padding over the springs. Those ones toughened you up.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You'd rather the Roosters win? What sort of Souffs fan are you?
I'm an Australian first.

Secondly, as a Souths fan I feel the Warriors are more of a premiership threat than the Roosters. So I'd rather the Roosters get more 1 more win here and the Warriors 1 more loss.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Don't worry, Sydney are the masters of the almost comeback. Richmond will win by something less than a goal.
From 41 to 21...

Son turns 3 tomorrow.

What ever happened to the good old rectangular ones without nets around them or padding over the springs. Those ones toughened you up.
I would think safety first...

These ones are just as much fun but so much safer.

Son turns 3 tomorrow.

Nothing made you look tougher than a few spring marks on your thighs where you fell through the gaps instead of hitting the middle.

Apey

Staff member
Don't know your last name, I was calling you me. You should be flattered, or offended, there's two mes not sure which part the grammar nazi is part of.

Normally I don't give a shit but the ironing was delicious in this instance.

Always check twice if you're about to have a go at someone's IQ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts