What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Support The Dogs

tw0eye

Juniors
SUPPORT THE DOGS TO BEAT THE POOONIES TOMORROW!

DOGS BY 50 WOOF WOOF LOL ;:)crazy:)

YOU NEED A TEAM TO SUPPORT LOL YELP YELP YELP *_* :lol::lol:;-)

Kazaf

Juniors
Well I think it'll be a Dogs v Dragons grand final
Good luck to you guys, wish we were in that position

aqua_duck

Coach
I hope the broncos win because I work at the doggies leagues club and I know if the dogs win I'll have to work alot harder because no one will want to go home after the game

Stuzmeister

Juniors
The dogs can go and get stuffed!
Hahaha nah I reckon they'll beat the horsies but I'll be going for the Dragons I reckon.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I pretty much support anyone who's playing the Bulldogs unless it's Sydney or Cronulla. Going for the winner of tomorrow night's game

Farva

Juniors
I've never liked the dogs but i think i will be going for them tonight because the Broncos supporters at last weeks game were the biggest cun*s i have ever encountered at a footy game...........

0neye

[SIZE=24[B]I LOV YOU twOeye , CAN ME & POFFO BE YOUR BUM BOY'S
-_@
[/B]"][/SIZE]

I LOV YOU twOeye , CAN ME & POFFO BE YOUR BUM BOY'S
-_@

Missa

Juniors
NEVER EVER GO THE BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THE DOGS AND THE DRAQUEENS so hoping for a melb v brisssie final

IanG

Coach
I have a confession to make. Had the Knights not come into the fold by default I would've been a Bulldogs or Tigers supporter.

I'm rooting for the Bulldog cuz I just dont' like the Horses

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I'm actually hoping that the Bulldogs and the Broncos beat the living hell out of each other, the match ends in a 0-0 draw and they play an hour of extra time. Then the winner of Storm/Dragons will walk in the Grand Final...hehe

Ben

Bench
I'm actually hoping that the Bulldogs and the Broncos beat the living hell out of each other, the match ends in a 0-0 draw and they play an hour of extra time. Then the winner of Storm/Dragons will walk in the Grand Final...hehe
I agree. With two enormous foward packs i would love to see this happen. I hate the Dogs as much as i hate the Broncos, so i will not really care whoever wins the game.