What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Support The Dogs

Missa

Juniors
wohooooooooooooooooo where is oneye now......smartarse coming in here and going on like an idiot......i am extremely happy with that win......

astrogirl

First Grade
I can't believe I am posting in this thread with the enormous pink fonts.

Anyway, I did support the Dogs in tonight's game and I'm feeling quite disappointed that they didn't go on with it in the second half. The second half was embarrassing but they did lose Holdsworth early in the game.

Though, it's pretty nice that Webcke gets to go out on a grand final. In the post match with the panel, I thought he was quite articulate. I liked that he explained about how the older players changed in order to help the team.

[furrycat]

Coach
Absolutely gutted. Would have rather lost 100-0 then lose like that... just devastating.

But thats life and there is always next year

Missa

Juniors
hey furrycat...i have noticed u alot in this forum....r u really a doggies fan???? or a knights fan????lol;-)

[furrycat]

Coach
I'm a doggies fan :lol: I moved to Newcastle this year for different reasons and I've made friends with a lot of newie supporters. Went to many newcastle games with the crusade for fun, but now a knights supporter ;-)

I just love you guys :lol:

Bicey_18

Bench
hey Furry we know how u feel mate.... 2000 GF Qualifier lives long in my mind.. words couldnt describe the feeling after the game... up 16-2 at halftime and lost 26-20

You guys should be proud to have made it this far.... well done on a great season mate..

See ya in 2007

[furrycat]

Coach
Exactly how I feel- but its still bad :fist:

But thats what is good about footy. Was a great game nonetheless.

...Now to face the music in the NRL forum and all of my friends ringing me

Feel sorry for Furrycat and Mr Charisma cos they are both Dogs fans and quality blokes (yes it is possible to be both... who'd have thunk it?).

As for everyone else associated with the Doggies... they can, as Reggie Reagan would say, go and get stuffed!

Go The Broncos... send Webcke out in a fitting manner.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
The Dogs have finally been put down for 2006.
Go Dragons.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Yeah I just like dishing out a bit of friendly banter.
I got heaps of it last weekend by quite a few of my mates. Some of them Broncos supporters. So I dish it out when I can. Hahahahaha.