What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supporters Club

Personally I'd like to have Newtown or Jets in the name, but it'll be up to the members to vote on the name they like best.

Good idea Jeffles with the meeting days. I'll aim for the Jets Sports Club on a Monday night. Stay tuned for details.

Jeffles

Bench
HPH, the JSC closes at 8pm on a Monday night. They would be able to keep it open by request (if there were enough people). You could probably get away with it if it was a JISM meeting. Since there is a badge draw on Tuesday nights, this may be the go.

Thanks for the heads up Jeffles. Think a Tuesday night might be a better idea, might get some more people joining up for their share of the JISM who happen to be at the JSC for the badge draw.

2 True Blues

Coach
Tuesday night would probably be better HPH. I never made it to the club last night as planned. Wonder if the badge draw went off.

Jeffles

Bench
I was there. Just missed the badge draw because I was watching sale of the Century at home. It didn't go off though.

2 True Blues

Coach
Getting pretty big now then. Worth heading down to the club for sure. What is the crowd like on badge draw night anyway. Is it crowded ??

Will have to try and make it down there soon....

Jeffles

Bench
It gets more crowded on Wedndesday and Friday because they have raffles there as well. Still, on a Tuesday you'd get an OK turnout The badge draw would be at around $2300 now.

2 True Blues

Coach
Thats good mate. Keep the money rolling in for the Jets !!! Been wanting to get down there for a while now, its just the train trip home with a gut full that puts me off, otherwise I would be a regular on badge draw nights.

Jeffles

Bench
I'll be there next Wednesday with the family. What a venue to have my end of uni dinner! Could score a meat tray as well!

Henson

Juniors
Jeffles said:
I'll be there next Wednesday with the family. What a venue to have my end of uni dinner! Could score a meat tray as well!

congratulations,Jeffles on finishing uni mate!!well done,get into the beers big time,i bet they'll taste good..aim higher than a meat tray son!

Henson

Juniors
Hmmm,seafood tray...any bearded clams on it?
icon7.gif

koslecki

Juniors
not keen on doug said:
back to the topic - well done hph looks like you are on the right track with the supporters club

I guess you will put yourself up as a nomination for no 1 ticket holder!

Thanks NKOD for your support.

Koslecki, who wants to be number one ticket holder can have that job... If NKOD thinks he or she is up for it, then let them have a bash!!!!