What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supporters Pack

born an eel

Bench
Sounds like the promotion worked if they sold out, Bart.

Suity
I would have thought the idea at the start of the season is to sell as many units as possible.

The end of the season is when you try to get rid of the leftover stock.

born an eel

Bench
So they should have had a million units on standby?
the membership drive must have went better than expected or are you including all of the Indian fans Ozzy bought into the fold.

They have known how many memberships have been sold and don't have enough stock of member hats.

Eels Dude

Coach
the membership drive must have went better than expected or are you including all of the Indian fans Ozzy bought into the fold.

They have known how many memberships have been sold and don't have enough stock of member hats.

They were probably hoping members would use their vouchers on more expensive merchandise instead.

mickdo

Coach

I'm not talking about the hats, I've already bagged that screw up as yes they should have enough to cover members, or at the very least have a better lead time than two frigging weeks.

I just don't see an issue with the jackets and scarves being sold out if that was a limited promo anyway. Sounds like it went pretty well. Better than having bucketloads lying around all season because they overestimated.

born an eel

Bench
The fact the online store is still not up and running seems to indicate problems with the merchandising arrangements. As we are investing in producing our own gear I would have thought this area would have been a priority to manage well.

strider

Post Whore
shit man!!!! - don't mention the f'n supporters packs .... its off limits ffs!

btw - what is with the membership caps? there are specific caps that say 2012 member that you can buy? if only members can buy them then I would think it would be very silly of them to purchase enough for every member cos its obvious not everyone wants one

born an eel

Bench
I wouldn't expect to have one for every member initially but have an initial run of a couple of thousand and when stocks got low re-order more. When you have sold over say 6 thousand or mid season, only re-order smaller quantities.