What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surpised at predictions

Hellsy

Immortal
Smartman said:
Seriously what bragging rights have the eels had for the past 2 decades that are worth talking about? :lol:

I'm not talking about bragging rights, I just stated that:
Its funny how when the Dogs are bagged by Parra fans we are told not to live in the past, but when Parra is bagged by.. well you... that the past is referenced on a frequent basis
So everytime we bring up about the Dogs indiscretions in previous years you tell us that that is in the past, but when you tell us we have done nothing as a club for 20 years thats OK.
Not real bright are you?

Sterling

Juniors
i think its best we ignore this dumbass man .......

hes just burning that last year the dogs finished on the same points as souths:lol:

stiffmeister

Bench
Who cares about other peoples predictions. If they were right they would be millionaires as they would win lotto etc. Who of the so called experts tipped the Tigers to win the GF last year? No one

Latest posts