What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surpised at predictions

Smartman

Juniors
eels_fan_01 said:
Are you questioning our credibility as a club? I think even if we didnt win anything we would have more than the Bulldogs. I dont have any grudges agaisnt Bulldogs either i remember all their highlights.....the firecracker guy at the game, the coffs habour incident, salary cap rorts oh and yeah they did win a premiership.

More what? A record amount of wooden spoons or world seven wins? :lol:

eels_fan_01

Bench
Give Bulldogs credit where credit is due.

They have been on the backpage of the paper so many times!

Great job Doggies!

Smartman

Juniors
eels_fan_01 said:
Give Bulldogs credit where credit is due.

They have been on the backpage of the paper so many times!

Great job Doggies!

Yes correct, dont blame us that we sell papers that in turn leads Canterbury to being the most popular club :cool:

fish eel

Immortal
Smartman said:
Yes correct, dont blame us that we sell papers that in turn leads Canterbury to being the most popular club :cool:

I would like to thank the Bulldogs for their great service to the game!! :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Smartman said:

:lol: :lol:

you really are a wanker!

Hellsy

Immortal
Its funny how when the Dogs are bagged by Parra fans we are told not to live in the past, but when Parra is bagged by.. well you... that the past is referenced on a frequent basis

Smartman

Juniors
Hellsy said:
Its funny how when the Dogs are bagged by Parra fans we are told not to live in the past, but when Parra is bagged by.. well you... that the past is referenced on a frequent basis

Seriously what bragging rights have the eels had for the past 2 decades that are worth talking about? :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
keeping off the back page for infamous reasons is a tick in the plus column in my books

Smartman said:
Seriously what bragging rights have the eels had for the past 2 decades that are worth talking about? :lol:

We Beat you by 52. . . all the bragging rights I need right now.

Smartman

Juniors
JessEel said:
keeping off the back page for infamous reasons is a tick in the plus column in my books

Yes, we are only human and i accept the Canterbury club havent been angels for the past 4 or 5 years.

Smartman

Juniors
MarkInTheStands said:
We Beat you by 52. . . all the bragging rights I need right now.

Yes beat a team that had over 2 million dollars worth of talent on the sidelines :lol:

If it makes you happy :lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
Smartman said:
Yes beat a team that doesnt have over 2 million dollars worth of talent on the sidelines

If it makes you happy

Well if they don't have $2 mill of talent on the sideline the whats your problem?

Smartman said:
Yes beat a team that had over 2 million dollars worth of talent on the sidelines :lol:

If it makes you happy :lol:

You know I spoke with the COO of your club the night this happened, and he thought Parramatta would win, but still expected your clubs players to put up a fight. He didn't get what he expected. . .

I do know that the Dogs had injuries that night, but from the story I heard they were self inflicted, apprently, on a ride to get the boys fitness up, a close to fit Willie Tonga, rode his push bike into the back of one of your nameless injured Props whom had stoped because he was tired. . . and wasn't able to train for the rest of the Week.

Stagger eel

Staff member
now lets see!!

* Super League involvement in 1995
* in 1997 the scum supporters were involved in a riot during a super league match against Penrith.
* in 2002 the scum were caught cheating the sallary cap when a disgruntled ex employer blew the whistle slimy pieces of sh*t.
* in 2003 2 players from the scum were involved in alleged incident at Coffs Harbour
* 12 months later 11 players were allegedly involved in incident with a woman at coffs harbour
* in 2004 a player involved in an incidant involving a taxi.
* in 2005 an inhouse failed drug test.
* in 2005 a total cover up by the board which lead to ex players handing in their badges, ref Geoff Robinson.
* the Hughes and Mortimer family having a massive falling out from the club they served so well.
* 2004 against the roosters, violence in the stadium involving both sets of supports.
* complaints from opposition fans who were alledgedly harrased by Smartman and his ugly violent mob on the train stations on the way home from supporting their own side.
* Corey Hughes being involved in a scuffles at Bulli Races

CANTERBURY BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS, THIS IS YOUR LIFE!!!!!

:clap: :clap: and the crowd goes wild :clap: :clap:

Latest posts