What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprise surprise - Laurie Daley predicts Sharks to finish 16th

Quigs

Immortal
I'm not telling until Kade signs the paper.

But ........................ there will be eight below us.

Inferno

Coach
He's a wanker, but after the tripe we've dished up over the last 2 years, barely avoiding the spoon on both occasions, can you blame anyone for picking us as spoon specials?

Gonzo might be a legend of the game but the bloke can't tip for sh*t.
I've followed his tipping and he's wrong 90% of the time.
Sharks will be premiers.....or atleast top 8.

The Popper

Bench
Laurie Daley hates us. Ever hear his commentary when we have played canberra or SGI? He hates us. He is a hater of all things Sharks. Come October he will hate us more.

From my frequent Fox watching I tend to agree. Laurie Daley and Warren Smith both seem to have a bias against Cronulla. Doesn't really matter what people think though. Time will tell where we finish. Me? I predict 13th. I think we'll be slightly improved. Why? Our forward pack is slightly improved, and our young backs should have gained experience from last year, but I reckon we'll miss Barrett like crazy.....hope I'm wrong on that one. A lot depends on how Wade Graham adapts.

Quigs

Immortal
Morning Pop.

One thing that I did notice the times I actually watched Graham last year, was that he was a confidence player. He seemed to be in control of his actions when he had the ball.

For most of last year most of our backs seemed completely without confidence in their own ability.

I hope Graham can spread a bit of the confidence around.

And fingers are crossed for Albert to be a Jack in the Box free range surprise.

He's a wanker, but after the tripe we've dished up over the last 2 years, barely avoiding the spoon on both occasions, can you blame anyone for picking us as spoon specials?

Very true on all accounts.

Every where you look at betting markets to "expert opinion" pretty much everyone has us finishing with the wooden spoon.

If Flanno can get us to the 8 this year it will be a brilliant coaching effort.

I have faith in him doing it.

Whenever he has been the head coach of a footy team they have excelled.

Albeit at a junior level thus far.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Last edited by Russell Crowe's Band; Today at 09:59 AM.. Reason: storm rort

i saw a similar edit done to the official NRL records back in april last year...

DJShaksta

First Grade
He actually says we'll have a better year than 2010, then predicts we'll finish last.
The guy is a clown of the highest order.

That's quite possible ... less bad but still last.

I don't even know where to start with this.
Is this the rubbish we have to put up with now that Biker is gone?
I mean is there just an abundance of sub 85 IQ people in the stain merge supporter base that we are now importing some of their geniuss so they feel a little more unique over here with us.

Last edited:
yeah

which is more wins than what we got in the last 2 years.

shows the comp has weakened.

although. wests won 3 games in 1999.

what a team!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I mean is there just a abundance of sub 85 IQ people in the stain merge supporter base that we are now importing some if their geniuss to they feel a little more unique??

i'm sorry, but what???

it makes no sense?

DJShaksta

First Grade
Sorry, was trying out my Dasoups language skills, guess I got wrong if one of his fellow stain merge fans couldnt understand it.
I changed it back to English for you.

This negative shyte about the Sharks from Daley is just the tip of the iceberg.

Wait till he starts commentating on any of our matches this season.

He'll be unloading on us even more so that his bum chum Stuart is out of the picture.

Now he can really say what he thinks about us.

Gonzo might be a legend of the game but the bloke can't tip for sh*t.
I've followed his tipping and he's wrong 90% of the time.
Sharks will be premiers.....or atleast top 8.

Cerne,
You're right again. You're a farkin genius. Sharks defeated StGeorge, now they've gone back to back.

Top 8 fo sho.