What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survey for Uni Assessment

Eels Dude

Coach
Done also. And don't take this the wrong way mate, but I found it difficult to answer those questions because a lot of them are a lot more complex than simply a yes/no answer... You might be better off structuring it with a totally agree, agree, not sure, disagree, strongly disagree kind of format.

silver10

Juniors
Done also. And don't take this the wrong way mate, but I found it difficult to answer those questions because a lot of them are a lot more complex than simply a yes/no answer... You might be better off structuring it with a totally agree, agree, not sure, disagree, strongly disagree kind of format.

Yep agreed. I know they're almost impossible questions to answer without a long winded discussion/reply etc...I just want to have some stats down on paper and show a bit of research.

Cheers to all who have done it.

Dave Q

Coach
It asked some good questions and is very topical.

Can you publish the results here after your assessment is over so we can apply our own interpretations?

That would make for a good discussion.

silver10

Juniors
Cheers everyone. I will post the results when I gather all the data.

Just as a background - I'm doing a design course and have an assessment on a social issue that I have to fix through design (be it an ad campaign, re-branding etc). I decided to do this before the Matt Johns stuff came out so it's been crazy this week. Lots to use.

Thanks again.

silver10

Juniors
In case some people are interest, here is the data I've collected so far (if anyone hasn't done it already, feel free to...I'm going to update the data closer to due date).

We conducted a survey of 120 people. We collected a wide range of data and found the following:

75% of people said controversy did not affect their enjoyment of Rugby League

Surprisingly, only 40% of people believe Rugby League has an alcohol problem

60% believed players were not being dealt with appropriately when involved in controversy

65% thought players should be seen as role models

80% said controversy wouldn’t stop them from allowing their kids to play Rugby League

80% said a blanket alcohol ban was a bad idea, with 70% saying that because it was unfair on the players

67% believe alcohol sponsorship is appropriate

Only 12% of responders didn’t support a particular team and only 15% said they never go to games, indicating that this data is very pro-Rugby League

ramble_on

Juniors
80% said a blanket alcohol ban was a bad idea, with 70% saying that because it was unfair on the players

Done.

Just on that bit above, I said it was a bad idea to ban alcohol during the season and that IMO is fair to the players.... others may have read that wrong too...

Good luck.

silver10

Juniors
Done.

Just on that bit above, I said it was a bad idea to ban alcohol during the season and that IMO is fair to the players.... others may have read that wrong too...

Good luck.

Cheers mate. Yeah that question is pretty redundant purely because I worded it wrong (and it was only supposed to show if you clicked yes).

bluey

Bench

Agreed some you could answer yes or no

redvscotty

First Grade
I may be jumping the gun here, but I think that certain individuals have a problem with alcohol within the game. Mind you, if getting pissed and stumbling around the streets during all hours of the night gives you an alcohol problem, then I pretty much have one too.

Latest posts