What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survey

Bazal

Post Whore
Knights_fan13 said:
:? :( bazal do I count eels my 2nd favourite team :D ???? :lol: :lol:

HAHA! Yeah, I guess so....as long as you can respect Parra I can respect you :) Plus I'm originally a Newie boy, grew up in Charlestown so I don't mind the Knights, even after 01:D

Bazal

Post Whore
I think it's because both clubs come from fairly working class backgrounds, and are really the only two remaining "blue collar" clubs, so there's generally a sort of mutual respect between most fans of both teams.

hh

Juniors
Haynzy said:
[quote="hhWHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE: Subaru Impreza WRX

Strewth you've been driving that for a bit now must be time for an upgrade ;-)[/quote]

You have a memory like an elephant. ;-)
This is the 2nd one I've owned, and I am actually looking at moving on. I totalled my mans rexy earlier this year.... What an effort that was, and a claim to fame!!! I managed to write off a rally car!!! :oops: :oops:

hh

Juniors
PB said:
By Popular demand...... :lol: :lol: 8)

PB Australia has voted.... and we'd like to see you back again next week!!!

PB said:
Just a piercing headache from listening to the dumbass doof doof music from one of the other guys computers in my office…. :evil: :evil:
I think you need to turn your hearing aids down!!! :twisted:

Bazal said:
Knights_fan13 said:
:? :( bazal do I count eels my 2nd favourite team :D ???? :lol: :lol:

HAHA! Yeah, I guess so....as long as you can respect Parra I can respect you :) Plus I'm originally a Newie boy, grew up in Charlestown so I don't mind the Knights, even after 01:D

Im a newie supporter but live in brissy :lol: :lol:

PB

Bench
hh said:
PB said:

PB Australia has voted.... and we'd like to see you back again next week!!!

Well i'd like to thik if Casey can get voted back each and every week, the public would like me also.....

PB said:
Just a piercing headache from listening to the dumbass doof doof music from one of the other guys computers in my office…. :evil: :evil:
I think you need to turn your hearing aids down!!! :twisted:

Or Perhaps i just need to turn my Pearl Jamers up..... :twisted:

Hellsy

Immortal
PB said:

WHAT SCHOOLS DID/DO YOU GO TO: Winston Hills Primary. Model Farms High (10 year reunion this weekend! ;-) ) and went to Canberra University after that.

Can't believe it has been 10yrs since we were at the good ole Farms PB!! Reunion should be interesting........ :D

Latest posts