What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survival of the NRL and NRL Clubs

Noise

Coach
The game has given Cam Smith everything, yet the cat won't give back for a few months. f**k off cam bitch
Yep. He's at the end of hs career, made millions, achieved everything in the game, and will go into a highly paid media gig and probably coaching gig straight after he retires (not to mention his wife being gifted jewellery from the NRL for no reason) but not keen to help the code get back on its feet or the younger players / those in their prime wanting to play and forge ahead with their careers. f**k him.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Smith just showing what a POS he really is. He’s made his millions f**k everyone else and the game itself. How this maggot was allowed to be Australian captain after what he did is laughable.

Gronk

Staff member

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nein trying to get out of the Thursday night game, scrap the fox Friday 6pm game and stop Fox simulcasting all 8 games all the while paying much less. Honestly they are flicking their collective beans in dreamland. Just f**k off get out of the way and let 7 or 10 have a crack. Save your 130m and fade even more into obscurity.

Once the NRL secured that 250m line of credit Nein are just pissing in the wind and they know it. The NRL have all the power for a change time to put Nine to the sword then losing the rights would we one silver lining in all this Covid - 19 mess.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Anyone “donating” their membership fees this year? Re email sent today? for the record I did, though was only $300, happy to contribute where possible!

Noise

Coach
Anyone “donating” their membership fees this year? Re email sent today? for the record I did, though was only $300, happy to contribute where possible!
I didn’t get an email? But I paid upfront. I’m going to wait and see what happens for the rest of the season.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Dear Blue and Gold Army Members,

We hope you are staying safe during this time.

We have been overwhelmed by the messages of support from our Members who want to help the Club in any way that they can and we want to thank you for your enduring support.

Due to the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic, we as a Club face one of the most difficult periods in our history. The financial impact of the suspension of the season has been significant. While we are hopeful of our team returning to the field safely in 2020, we cannot be sure what exactly this will mean for our Members and their ability to attend games.

We know that everyone in the Eels community is being impacted by this situation. Our responsibility is to ensure our Club emerges from this situation in the best shape possible and with the ability to support all of our existing business areas beyond just NRL, including our Community and Junior League Programs.

Today we are asking that if you can, please support our Club in the most powerful way possible, by pledging your 2020 Membership fee to the Club - regardless of what may take place this year. We need your support more than ever.

Of course, we know there are some of our Members who are not in position to do this and we are committed to working with you on whatever you may need during this unprecedented time.

However, if you can, please visit our

hindy111

Post Whore
The NRL have launched the APOLLO mission.
Do they plan on playing on the moon?
It's very exciting