What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sushi!

chileman

Coach
Do people really like this stuff??? Now I don't talk much about food as you all know but I feel the need to find out if it's just a gee up, eating gluggy rice and raw fish wrapped in seaweed :sick: mind you the Tempura and dumplings are yummy but I just can't get into this sushi thing!
This is quite a bargain if the you like the stuff though!

http://reviews.media-culture.org.au/sections.php?op=printpage&artid=77

bigeyedbeans

Juniors
Chile, I swear I could easily survive on Sushi and Yum Cha without a problem in the world :)

Good thing I'm off to Japan and China next year ;)

Eelementary

Post Whore
There's so much more to sushi than just raw fish and seaweed...

There's wasabi.

Ginger.

Sashimi (just the raw fish; if it's FRESH, it's the greatest food on Earth!).

Seriously - sushi rocks.

You can have the wussed out Californian or Korean sushi - sushi rolls with vegetables and/or chicken (often duck) in them instead of fish.

But the fish is where it's at!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
c'mon, I'd prefer grilled fish, crumbed fish, whatever fish is cooked. had sushi once, and wont go into too much detail. :sick:

Stranger

Coach
Tighe said:
I eat sushi in moderation, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get some.

Agreed...

I dont eat the raw fish... but there are many other fillings you can get in it..

Rustay

Juniors
Horrible stuff, however i may have been put off by the stuff i made myself, but yeah dont like it.

NPK

Bench
I don't go for the raw fish sushi rolls much..although I enjoy the chicken, avocado, prawn etc ones.

Latest posts