What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suspend Royce Hunt

Pierced Soul

First Grade
I've loved the banter in the press starting with Corey's "I called him a few mean words" explanation on Matty John's.

Hunt said what he thought, was tongue in cheek, unlike Stuart who was dredging up something that apparently happened 15 years ago when salmon was 6 or whatever.

The biggest problem from all this is we have to wait until the final round to see them clash again

I'd like to see more players have shots at each other instead of the usual cliches we hear.

GAZF

First Grade
that jacket spent 20 years in the closet, not a peep
disn60b7qpm51.png

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well I think we all agree ranga ref should be back in Jersey Flegg. He is crap.

Until next game, enjoy an Ennis clap.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ben Creagh, nuffie Canberra ranga.

Watch for the reverse lights.

Obviously a ranga thing.

Back up, back up, beep, beep, beep.

Shyte it is Canberra they will hit you in the back and build a statue to your cowardice.

GAZF

First Grade
Ben Creagh, nuffie Canberra ranga.

Watch for the reverse lights.

Obviously a ranga thing.

Back up, back up, beep, beep, beep.

Shyte it is Canberra they will hit you in the back and build a statue to your cowardice.
He was wearing socks.

SouthsCountry

Juniors
If Ricky Stuart got a week for hiding behind a press conference to call someone a weak-gutted dog, then so should Royce Hunt.

What a real big man he is, waiting until 3 days after the game and then hiding behind the press.

The coward should be suspended, and Sharks fans I hope you’re proud, your prop is a coward.

Horsburgh was the one to hide behind a halfback though. Can't wait to see them go head to head in R27.