What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suspend Royce Hunt

Exsilium

First Grade
Sounds like a slow news day.

Stealing such great material from the ever amusing Ricky Stuart.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Mostly I think it’s awesome that it’s 2023 and sharks fans are STILL crying about Papalii hitting Gallen too hard in 2012
Good grief.
I am old I remember dog shots to the back ,called as hero shots.

Facts hurts, in 2023 he would have been sent to the bin.

But hey carry on with your hero worship that event, Canberra is with with, you love a dog shot to the back.

Yet @skeepe starts this, like Royce hit him the back when not looking.

Canberra Cats hit from behind, run when shaped up too.

nick87

Coach
I am old I remember dog shots to the back ,called as hero shots.

Facts hurts, in 2023 he would have been sent to the bin.

But hey carry on with your hero worship that event, Canberra is with with, you love a dog shot to the back.

Yet @skeepe starts this, like Royce hit him the back when not looking.

Canberra Cats hit from behind, run when shaped up too.

Holy shit, this is wonderfully pathetic.

Angry... let it go man. It was 11 years ago. Im sorry your captain was ironed out like a cheap suit
Im sorry he was not able to man up and return the favour and instead decided to cry to the refs begging to be protected from the big bad bully Papalii
I know that must have been tough... but man, it's 11 years ago :D Christ on a bike.

Angry... let it go man. It was 11 years ago. Im sorry your captain was ironed out like a cheap suit
Im sorry he was not able to man up and return the favour and instead decided to cry to the refs begging to be protected from the big bad bully Papalii
I know that must have been tough... but man, it's 11 years ago :D Christ on a bike.
Where?

nick87

Coach
mqdefault.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

Sure you should forgive an forget.

But we do not, dog shots are dog shots.

I guess Les Boyd is in your Christ on a bike in heaven.

Some things should never be forgotten.

Canberra fans calling a hit to back a hero move, should never be forgotten.

Perhaps we should forget every dog shot.. Hoppa never fingered an asshole, Chad whiping out Ponga.

Just pretend they never happened. Christ on a bike...logic is very lost on you.

skeepe

Immortal
Not only has Corey Horsburgh taken up exclusive residence in Royce Hunt’s head, the Raiders in general seem to own enough real estate in the Shire to start a village.

On the topic at hand though, I simply don’t agree with calling someone out like this in the press. I hated it when Ricky did it, and I hate it now. Do your talking on the field.

skeepe

Immortal
View attachment 71558If Ricky Stuart got a week for hiding behind a press conference to call someone a weak-gutted dog, then so should Royce Hunt.

It was Horsburgh’s Ben Creagh Moment. He pushed Hunt over then Shat himself and ran away when Hunt stood up for himself. What a cat.
You went through 6 years of my posts… and think somehow you’re the winner here?

Yikes dude. Yikes.

nick87

Coach
Sure you should forgive an forget.

But we do not, dog shots are dog shots.

I guess Les Boyd is in your Christ on a bike in heaven.

Some things should never be forgotten.

Canberra fans calling a hit to back a hero move, should never be forgotten.

Perhaps we should forget every dog shot.. Hoppa never fingered an asshole, Chad whiping out Ponga.

Just pretend they never happened. Christ on a bike...logic is very lost on you.

Cry more.
It tastes nice.