What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

suspension news

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I doubt they will defend it but Misi will leave a big hole in the metres.
Where the f**k is Filiga?
I also think Fergo needs some wing time & needs to improve his leap for the cross field bombs.
Put Williams to the centres.
Put Maitua on the bike for a month straight.
Get Selmes in there.

DJDL

Bench
I'd like to see it again, but I thought Misi's was more a case of him struggling to get the guy to ground, then the other two tacklers fell off and he ended up slamming him. Don't think it was deliberate at all

sharknows

Bench
Which ever bloody ref it was kept asking Cooley about Misi's tackle and it was called as no further action. If the officials at the game have had a good look at it and deem an incident OK it seems to me that should be the end of it. I think we're in for another hard year from offialdom.

cityshark

Juniors
Think of the positives ! We could see Pom suspended for a few weeks , he needs a rest and rethink after last night.

Stonecutter

First Grade
So how much cap does that free up? karmicheal Hunt not just a dream now....could be reality!. I'm sure we can grab Taylor and Graham/Reddy for Ross's, Kearneys and Simmons contract as well.

chewsta

First Grade
Rumour has it Karlos is being paid out and shown the front door.
Which makes Dave's predictions even worse..

Thats what i was referring to mate, there were a couple of posts earlier in the thread referring to that. But it looks as though they were deleted for some reason. :cool:

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Thats what i was referring to mate, there were a couple of posts earlier in the thread referring to that. But it looks as though they were deleted for some reason. :cool:

Yeah Chewy it seemed like the conversation had moved to that but as you said your post is goorrnne.

Inferno

Coach
Why not make an all out assault for Tahu.?

Last I heard he was very happy in Union?

Then again, 2 weeks before he signed with the Tahs, he was talking about how boring it was, so who knows.

I doubt they will defend it but Misi will leave a big hole in the metres.
Where the f**k is Filiga?
I also think Fergo needs some wing time & needs to improve his leap for the cross field bombs.
Put Williams to the centres.
Put Maitua on the bike for a month straight.
Get Selmes in there.

As for Filiga, the word is he's been released. Also Selmes is injured. Again.

Last edited by a moderator: