What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sutherland-Loftus JRLFC

Tadpole

Juniors
Hey guys and gals,

I know this is a little off topic, but i thought i would let anyone that is interested in playing league for sutho next year, there is a bbq on at the clubhouse on wed night at 6.30pm, u/6's to A grade, although at this stage it will probably be A reserves whilst we find our feet. If anyone is interested PM me.

Cheers
Tadpole :D

givmeabeer

Juniors
I have that night off (Freestyle Taekwondo), so I'll come up with ya on the night.. Give me a call when you get a chance

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Punk

Juniors
They're still going? Didn't they only have around 4 grades running this year? It's a shame really...

Tadpole

Juniors
Punk said:
They're still going? Didn't they only have around 4 grades running this year? It's a shame really...

Yeah that is true, i spent the last few years playing with Menai and sutho is keen to try and rebuild, lets hope it can happen. The senior grades in the Junior League seem to have started to build up again over the last couple of years which just shows how strong league in the shire is :D

fatshark

Bench
Its a shame considering some of the bigger clubs have two of each teams with Sutho fielding none. Its a lack of consitency on the jrlfc 's behalf. It cannot be from an uneven population spread.
Always has been the same,since 15 years ago, except Sutho fielded a lot more teams.
Sutho v Como A grade games 20 years ago were corkers.
Not forgetting Sutho is one of the oldest jrlfc in the Shire, the Sharks played their first game at Sutho oval in front of a packed house.

All Sutho needs is a bit of tlc....the club will never go away.

Its good to see the name Sutherland back on the logo, the tradition needs to stay, although it doesnt necesarily mean the suburb it does mean the Shire.

paulquinn49

Bench
It would be a shame to see sutho fold. So many great names have gone thro that club such as Paul Quinn who was apart of the under 8's Grand final win in 1992. If i remember correctly he scored a try AND kicked a goal.

I think a little part of sutho died when Paul left :(

Tadpole

Juniors
paulquinn49 said:
It would be a shame to see sutho fold. So many great names have gone thro that club such as Paul Quinn who was apart of the under 8's Grand final win in 1992. If i remember correctly he scored a try AND kicked a goal.

I think a little part of sutho died when Paul left :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: