What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 25 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

I think it is still a bit of a mixed bag, not many thrilled with the initial appointment, but can’t fault much so far and winning people over. I’m probably in that boat too. I didn’t rate him or like him, hated the treatment of Hasler, but there does seem to be an improvement going on, and a tap into the past of the club rather than completely wiping it. All in all it seems like they are on the up and he is doing a reasonable job, he was under fire a few months back though when Arthur became available

Interesting story coming out today that Tom Trbojevic hasn’t felt comfortable with the amount of time he has spent injured so approached the club and NRL to trim 300k off his current deal for the next 2 years. NRL quite rightly said they couldn’t do it, but shows the calibre of him
Tom just donate it back via the Manly Leagues Club. 😀
Who do they need to buy with the extra $300k

Last edited:

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I like James Graham, but currently assessing his sanity as I listen to him say the Eels should rest players next week to make sure they’re good to go for spoonbowl in round 27
I don't get this anyway. If the Eels win this week, they can't get the spoon, because the Tigers aren't going to beat them by 60 (plus what they'd win by). So it's dumb to start off with.

But yeah, that's one of the most cooked opinions I've ever seen. That's the trouble with the internet, podcasts and talking head shows...at some point there's nothing to say, and you have to invent things. That is an all-time dum dum one. Up there with GI saying he couldn't get to (Brisbane?) because it was raining and the planes weren't flying.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I don't get this anyway. If the Eels win this week, they can't get the spoon, because the Tigers aren't going to beat them by 60 (plus what they'd win by). So it's dumb to start off with.

But yeah, that's one of the most cooked opinions I've ever seen. That's the trouble with the internet, podcasts and talking head shows...at some point there's nothing to say, and you have to invent things. That is an all-time dum dum one. Up there with GI saying he couldn't get to (Brisbane?) because it was raining and the planes weren't flying.
Tigers have the bye this week, so they will enter the final round on the same points so it’s lower takes all

Latest posts