What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sutho Sharks vs. Tamworth Tigers - proposed team

Frenzy.

Immortal
Brailey has done the same thing twice and it was fugging stupid both times. More annoying is he just refuses to run / take a tackle and he needs an absolute rocket.

Im a big fan of BB but it is frustrating. His service is great and defence really good, but at some point, if he doesn’t develop, he’s not guaranteed a spot and we need to consider other options. Was pleased to see Berrell re-signed, to keep the pressure on.
I could do a review but I tend to have a thought that Brailey doesn't run when Finucane isn't in the side and I think it's deliberate from Fitz. It's also deliberate to spoil the rucks on the line. I said somewhere else Brailey is likely to be the bin boy on a given day because he does the most tackles. They have an unpublished stat on doubles and triples in a set and I'd bet Brailey in top 3 in that.

Eion

First Grade
I could do a review but I tend to have a thought that Brailey doesn't run when Finucane isn't in the side and I think it's deliberate from Fitz. It's also deliberate to spoil the rucks on the line. I said somewhere else Brailey is likely to be the bin boy on a given day because he does the most tackles. They have an unpublished stat on doubles and triples in a set and I'd bet Brailey in top 3 in that.
It’s not just the lack of runs…saints was one of his better running days in recent weeks. He’s averaged 36m in the last 4 games.

For all Fitzys defence, he seems to encourage an open attack. We’ve had 19 errors the past 2 games…make an error in attack brails, it’s ok, everyone else is.

And he never kicks. 1 kick in 4 weeks. BB can be an attacking weapon with runs and kicks. I wanna see more. Lots more

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Maybe Brails is being held back till the big games roll around.

Why show all your cards before the money rounds?
Had a similar thought about our gameplay in general recently. Plenty of cards close to chest at the moment I reckon.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Maybe Brails is being held back till the big games roll around.

Why show all your cards before the money rounds?
I took thought this, however you get to do that once, then do it every game for ten years...

All the tricks, all the time, but yes suprise them this year. He has all the skills.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Getting into a position where we can rest a couple of guys with nigglies and give these young guys some valuable game time that may benefit us this year or further down the track. Hope they're conservative with Moyza and Tricky gets another game or 2. Looking forward to seeing Dykes ply his trade for a few more weeks too. Might find himself in the 14 come semis time if he kills it.

Gallen Towers

Juniors
Brailey unleashed in the semi against Canberra in 2020 and we would have won if he didn't go down injured. Hope he shows similar form at the business end of the season.

Latest posts