What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sutho Sharks vs. Tamworth Tigers - proposed team

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Brailey has done the same thing twice and it was fugging stupid both times. More annoying is he just refuses to run / take a tackle and he needs an absolute rocket.

Im a big fan of BB but it is frustrating. His service is great and defence really good, but at some point, if he doesn’t develop, he’s not guaranteed a spot and we need to consider other options. Was pleased to see Berrell re-signed, to keep the pressure on.
Ok so develop him and talk to him but drop him and lose his 50 tackles? Fitz is trying to keep the culture and unit tight not piss people off and cause players to be disgruntled.

From what I saw the dragons player was partly to blame.

Eion

First Grade
Ok so develop him and talk to him but drop him and lose his 50 tackles? Fitz is trying to keep the culture and unit tight not piss people off and cause players to be disgruntled.

From what I saw the dragons player was partly to blame.
I didn’t say drop him. I said he needs a rocket. And he does.

He is nowhere near realising his full potential and dumb stuff that is hurting the team is creeping into his game.

bluefox68

Staff member
I was actually amazed at how Brailey very ‘sportingly’ accepted the ref’s bad decision.

I’m positive that McCullough was absolutely milking the situation to death.

Funny how when certain players milk for penalties - Ronnie - they get rebuked and ignored, but other ‘golden boys’ get awarded a penalty. Game-changing stuff!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I look forward to the finals, I expect all players to lift.

Going through the motions til then.

Hopefully we Jag a Sydney final, but appear destined for trip up North.

Eion

First Grade
They are trying to slow the play the ball down. But you need to be smart about. Ref just blew 6 again and BB needed to understand if he didn’t make an effort he was a chance to go to the bin…like he did just a few weeks before. Didn’t learn. Let’s hope he has now.

Quigs

Immortal
I agree with me Tory mate Eion on this one. The kid needs a rocket right up the clanger. He played it dumb and everyone knew it was getting near time when the idiot whistle blower was going to march someone.

BB gave Klien no choice but to march him and it could of very easily cost us the match. The Stinking Stains did score one while he was off and that was from the one man down overlap.

Twice now, is one too munch.

Stake Removed

First Grade
All I am saying is start him from bench not drop him.
He gets caught out, the refs know it and the opposition knows it

shaggs

Coach
Brailey will be the starting 9 unless he is broken. There is no point him playing off the bench.

He is developing into a pest. But needs to continue learning the right moments

I look forward to the finals, I expect all players to lift.

Going through the motions til then.

Hopefully we Jag a Sydney final, but appear destined for trip up North.

I reckon we'll grab 2nd Mr Angry.

Confident Roosters will roll the Cowboys this week.

Also wouldn't be surprised if Souths get them as well.

Very confident we win out with who we have to play.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I reckon we'll grab 2nd Mr Angry.

Confident Roosters will roll the Cowboys this week.

Also wouldn't be surprised if Souths get them as well.

Very confident we win out with who we have to play.
Tend to agree that Roosters should beat Cowboys, maybe easily too. Souths should be a good contest too. Feel like the Panthers might rest their players the last week so thats probably not going to help us. Though Luai might play to blow out any cobwebs if he's fit.

So we just need to win out. Eagles game the hardest but they'll be without Foran most likely.

carinashark

First Grade
You are kidding! Brailey is one of our best tacklers , let alone attacking Players. That whole second half was a mess . I hope we can learn from how badly it played out.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I was actually amazed at how Brailey very ‘sportingly’ accepted the ref’s bad decision.

I’m positive that McCullough was absolutely milking the situation to death.

Funny how when certain players milk for penalties - Ronnie - they get rebuked and ignored, but other ‘golden boys’ get awarded a penalty. Game-changing stuff!

That's because it was expected.

Frenzy.

Immortal
They are trying to slow the play the ball down. But you need to be smart about. Ref just blew 6 again and BB needed to understand if he didn’t make an effort he was a chance to go to the bin…like he did just a few weeks before. Didn’t learn. Let’s hope he has now.

I bethca we'll have a sin bin again this year. Maybe 2.