What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sutho Sharks vs. Tamworth Tigers - proposed team

bluefox68

Staff member
Headed North by North-West to sunny Tamworth next Saturday…

Who runs out for the B, W & B?

1. Dykes
2. Ikavalu
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. Hunt
11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. Finucane

14. Hamlin-Uele
15. McInnes
16. Wilton
17. Fifita

18. Trindall
19. Tolman

Did I miss anyone???

Inferno

Coach
Iku for tracey.

Hunt to the bench in lieu Fifita. MM back if fit otherwise Tricky.

shaggs

Coach
I don’t see Moylan playing

Tigers have been awful so far today, give sifa the week off too. Will it be Iro or Hiroti?

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don’t see Moylan playing

Tigers have been awful so far today, give sifa the week off too. Will it be Iro or Hiroti?

Me either. Gotta be careful playing a bloke with a quad injury and a tendency to have muscles like pulled pork. Let that get better another week.

I don't see Sifa being rested. I do see Iro on the wing. He'll be a weapon bringing the ball back against the Kleenex Tigers.

Biggest danger in this game is off the field. Noddy will be all out to win this one.

Chimp

Bench
I'm also of the opinion it's pointless rushing Moylan back - let him have another week and give Tricky some more experience - We know with Moylan that he can break down at any point (though he's been much better this year), so good to have Tricky primed for if we need him in the finals.
I'd also look to give Sifa a rest - he's had a very big year, lots of contact, good to let him have a freshen up, again, a chance to give someone else experience for 'just in case' they're needed to step up in finals - don't want them stepping up in finals for a debut, or having not played in 1sts for months.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Not sure what everyone sees in Iro. I must be missing something. Attack wise he’d be fine but his defence is poor.

bluefox68

Staff member
"Tamworth Tigers" ? Must be a typo !?.Surely you mean the mighty "Manilla Tigers" from just up the road. Back in Group 4 , for first time since the nineties. Former club of Dally Messenger, John Quayle , Warren Fisher, etc etc.....
Good one, mate!

I have many good memories of Tamworth.
My uncle used to have a 100-acre property on Callala Lane, and we used to go there for holidays!

Love the NSW country!

puddles

Juniors
Im pretty keen on the rest Sifa idea, that shoulder has been bashed around last two weeks
Tigers are weak through the middle so thats where we will attack them

Quigs

Immortal
"Tamworth Tigers" ? Must be a typo !?.Surely you mean the mighty "Manilla Tigers" from just up the road. Back in Group 4 , for first time since the nineties. Former club of Dally Messenger, John Quayle , Warren Fisher, etc etc.....
Ummmm Messenger, Quayle, just a bunch of nobodies. Now Warren Fisher, there was a player.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I would start with MCinness bench Brailey, due to his sin bin.
That was nearly very costly
So we should bench Sifa cos if the steal which was nearly even more costly?

What about Ronny dropping the bomb they scored off? Yep drop him too.

Ramien coming off his marker, cost us a try. Drop him.

cmon man.

Eion

First Grade
So we should bench Sifa cos if the steal which was nearly even more costly?

What about Ronny dropping the bomb they scored off? Yep drop him too.

Ramien coming off his marker, cost us a try. Drop him.

cmon man.
Brailey has done the same thing twice and it was fugging stupid both times. More annoying is he just refuses to run / take a tackle and he needs an absolute rocket.

Im a big fan of BB but it is frustrating. His service is great and defence really good, but at some point, if he doesn’t develop, he’s not guaranteed a spot and we need to consider other options. Was pleased to see Berrell re-signed, to keep the pressure on.