What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sutton has to go

Sugar

Bench
First off well done to the Sharks, smashed us and played strongly without Gallen.

Sutton F*** off to the bears.
Lazy,inept,woeful, poo, poo and more poo.

If hes our 5/8 next year expect another year of failure.

Its always stated he has all the talent in the world......but he couldnt give a shit.
Time to wax the board and enjoy the beach Bra. A first grade footballer HA.

Give Peats a crack at 5/8 next week or hooker and move Luke to 5/8, anyone but the lazy lump.

themacemaceman

Juniors
I've been defending sutton for last two years but after that performance I'd have to agree. He should be at the bears or maybe on the bench. No place for him in the starting side. Maybe we could use him in a Dave Taylor type role out on the left side. No kicking or thinking , just run bloody hard and get the ocassional offload. Inglis, peats or issac to 5/8.

boo_boo

Juniors
Sutto is one of Rusty's favourite players.
Be very surprised if he is dropped from 1st grade.
And besides who do we play at 5/8 ?
Ingliss ?

I have been saying this for a long time now SO MANY YEARS at 5/8 still can't kick back to the Bears to find some form.

Stand And Be Counted !

axl rose

Bench
Sutto is one of Rusty's favourite players.
Be very surprised if he is dropped from 1st grade.
And besides who do we play at 5/8 ?
Ingliss ?

Russ by his own admission is too close to a number of the players. Knowing their families etc, Very bad idea when it comes to making business decisions.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It pisses me off seing such gifted footballers not give a flying f**k and look as though they've turned up just to pick up the $$$'s.

Sutton is one of those players. If he had a f**king go the bloke would be a brilliant 6 or 13.

Instead he's lazy, careless, disinterested and doesn't seem too concerned whenever he frequently f**ks up.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Laziest footballer to ever put on a jersey.

Crowe/Souths are clueless for resigning him.

He won't get any better........he's terminally f*cked

rabbs

Juniors
Could you imagine the uproar from a certain poster on here if Sutton wasn't signed.Souths have to resign every souths junior regardless of talent.He should never play first grade again,even for Norths.Send him back to his junior club.

my2centsworth

Juniors
Sutto had the 10 Year salary cap concessions kick in. He should have been a player who could dominate at the origin level by now. A truckload of talent and I hope he utilises that for the rest of 2011, 2012,2013 etc etc

Noa

First Grade
Waiting for Sutton to deliver on his talent is like waiting for Salma Hayek to knock on your door. Needs to go to backrow to have any shot of becoming a good NRL player.

boo_boo

Juniors
Could you imagine the uproar from a certain poster on here if Sutton wasn't signed.Souths have to resign every souths junior regardless of talent.He should never play first grade again,even for Norths.Send him back to his junior club.

If your specifically referring to me Rabbs then you are wrong.
Sutton is running out of chances, Souths are running out of excuses & us supporters are running out of patience.
However did you ever stop to think why Sutto is playing so poorly ?
There has to be a reason for it.

onthetryline

Juniors
Totally agree...he has to be dropped just so he knows that playing a terrible game (i.e. Sundays performance) has consequences!! I've ALWAYS stuck up for him but yesterdays effort was WOEFUL. Not happy.

First off well done to the Sharks, smashed us and played strongly without Gallen.

Sutton F*** off to the bears.
Lazy,inept,woeful, poo, poo and more poo.

If hes our 5/8 next year expect another year of failure.

Its always stated he has all the talent in the world......but he couldnt give a shit.
Time to wax the board and enjoy the beach Bra. A first grade footballer HA.

Give Peats a crack at 5/8 next week or hooker and move Luke to 5/8, anyone but the lazy lump.

I actually watched this game pretty closely.

Sutton from his expression and body language, clearly doesn't want to be out there.

I sincerely think his over footy altogether.

Latest posts