What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sutton has to go

smashedrabbit

Juniors
You won't believe it I have just got John Langs line up for this week and surprise, surprise Sutton is 5/8. John Lang is retiring thanks God why don't he retire today and give us fans a break. Why doesn't the big fella Richardson, Crowe etc make some inovative changes like try Nathan Merritt at 5/8 and put Sutton in 2nd row. Why not try something new? we have no chance of making the finals or beating Manly this week at Brookvale if there are no changes.

The definition of insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results. After 4 years of Sutton in 5/8 that clearly shows there are some sick cookies running the show and that our opinions really don't mater.

Please give us FANS some new inovative changes so that when we go too or watch a game we are at least expecting a different outcome than losing. Surely that is't to much to ask? Imagine if we had someone like Lockyer/Soward to guide us around the park with precision kicks and play making? Sorry I'm getting delusional and better get back to reality.

There are no beaches in England for him to go there.

John Sutton is not a 5/8, he is a lock. He would be a great lock because he wouldn't have to get his hands on the ball as often. HE has a great offload but needs to run at the line a lot more. Very curious to see what Maguire does with him..

Catalans in France there.He can have a surf at Normandy!

Mattyoh

Juniors
Most of you want Sutton moved to lock, unfortunately forwards have to tackle.

I'm just as concerned about Farrell. He's extremely soft.

Lang should drop both of them but wont. Someone needs to make decisions. I'd drop Lang too. But I cant see Richardson doing this unless it comes from Lang himself.

There are too much conflicts of interests at the moment. We needed a clean out and it should have started with kicking Sutton to the curb six months ago.

POPEYE

Coach
Souths seem to be in limbo waiting for next year. Believe it or not Crocker can play 5/8 . . . might be a bit rusty. Sutton looks destined for ESL

i think sutton has a pretty good defensive game..

just check out this covering tackle from the weekend, he's put this bloke into touch with ease.. saved a definate try!

imager.php

Hey you got the Coke Zero Ad as well ?

Sugar

Bench
Most of you want Sutton moved to lock, unfortunately forwards have to tackle.

I'm just as concerned about Farrell. He's extremely soft.

Lang should drop both of them but wont. Someone needs to make decisions. I'd drop Lang too. But I cant see Richardson doing this unless it comes from Lang himself.

There are too much conflicts of interests at the moment. We needed a clean out and it should have started with kicking Sutton to the curb six months ago.

Sutton off the bench ?

There's no way in hell he's pushing out Crocker from lock, I'd have Clark,Peats and Tyrell ahead of him for a regular forwards spot.

Impact player for 20-30 mins would suit him

Mattyoh

Juniors
Sutton off the bench ?

There's no way in hell he's pushing out Crocker from lock, I'd have Clark,Peats and Tyrell ahead of him for a regular forwards spot.

Impact player for 20-30 mins would suit him

He wouldn't make my 17 either Sugar.

Latest posts