What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWANS TO WIN PREMIERSHIP IN 2004

Joshua

Juniors
1.Sydney-Hall and Goodes the key, fast style wins it for them
2.WCE-great midfield, Cousins Brownlow medalist
3.BL-solid year, won't win the comp
4FREO-fast and exiting, entertainers of the AFL
5.St.KILDA-young guns firing
6.Hawthorn-a quality group finally puts a decent season together
7.PA-vulnurable, opposition will fancy themselves against them
8.Adelaide-beats the best teams but chokes in easy games

9.Essendon-Lloyd and Hird excellent, nobody else puts their hand up
10.Kangaroos-Brent Harvey to have a good year, lack of support
11.WB-they improve, but not a lot
12.Collingwood-massive fall from grace, Buckley solid
13.Geelong-no real stars
14.Richmond-same, Stafford hopeless
15.Melbourne-Neitz to kick a couple, will rarely get the ball
16.Carlton-they beat the Swans by 100, but can't see them beating a full strength outfit, despite a good first year by Stevens

AuckMel

Bench
Brisbane to win again in another ho-hum season where all the out of state teams make the finals.

Hard to seperate Essendon, Collingwood, Hawthorn and St Kilda as the 4 Vic teams fighting for the last two places.

CyberKev

Staff member
I'll need to see more of Sydney before I can be convinced about their premiership bona fides for 2004.

I'm also not convinced that all of the interstate sides will make the eight, with Adelaide very vulnerable and West Coast likely to be unpredictable.

I'd be surprised if Essendon proved capable of holding on to a spot in the 8, as there's little sign of their Lloyd/Hird dependancy having disipitated over the summer.

Brisbane still look the goods if they can hold their side together, but there's always a surprise packet that arises from the pack.

CyberKev

t-ba

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol: .

And Footscray will be Gracious Grand Final Losers :lol: .

1-Brisbane

*Daylight*

2-Eddie using his media position to finally shame the AFL out of giving Northerners Salary Cap concessions after years of trying. Oh, and his side will be drubbed again.

xxxx!

Juniors
"Brisbane to win again in another ho-hum season where all the out of state teams make the finals. "

Interstate teams continue to maintain strength , crowds and prop up the AFL .

ripper

I dont see what happened too the Bombers.

We have the Sqaud but its not working anymore.

We shouldve won the premiership in 1999 though still. Im still trying to work out how we lost that Prelimanry Final