What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWans

Choppies

Coach
Knightmare said:
Hey you forgot Knightmare (St Kilda). I hate most Swans 'fans.'

Same here mate. I can't stand the latte sipping "fans" of the Swans (The Roosters have nothing on the Swans latte sippers). They have a membership to be trendy, they can't name 3 players, they don't know the f**kin rules, they clap behinds like they scored a goal. They are the biggest bandwagon team in Australia IMO. Most of their fans are now wearing Socceroos and Sydney FC tops.(They would be wearing Wallabies jerseys but they are losing atm) Good ol flavour of the month BANDWAGONERS!!!!!!!

JF_Henson_Hill

Juniors
Choppies said:
Same here mate. I can't stand the latte sipping "fans" of the Swans (The Roosters have nothing on the Swans latte sippers). They have a membership to be trendy, they can't name 3 players, they don't know the f**kin rules, they clap behinds like they scored a goal. They are the biggest bandwagon team in Australia IMO. Most of their fans are now wearing Socceroos and Sydney FC tops.(They would be wearing Wallabies jerseys but they are losing atm) Good ol flavour of the month BANDWAGONERS!!!!!!!

So, can I have back the scarf & cap I leant you all season Choppies? :roll:

Sydney Roosters= less than 8000 cub members
Sydney Swans= 26000 paid up members before a ball is kickd at the start of the season

JF

Choppies

Coach
JF you would know where Im coming from with the latte squad at the Swans hell you even pay them out more than I do.
You hate the people who tell you to stop waving your flag because it is annoying her and her conversation, The people who tell your a child for cheering etc etc etc.

That post wasnt a shot at you or any of the Swans real fan bridgade it was just having a dig at the people we as sports supporters cann't stand.

PS Take Field Goal the leader of the Swans Cheer Squad with you ;-)

meltiger

First Grade
JF_Bay22_SCG said:
So, can I have back the scarf & cap I leant you all season Choppies? :roll:

Sydney Roosters= less than 8000 cub members
Sydney Swans= 26000 paid up members before a ball is kickd at the start of the season

JF

Eastern Suburbs Football Club has 8,000 members???

bullsh*t.

Glenn

First Grade
Swans supporter as well and have been since 1982...yes i was there when we were sh*t!!!!!!!!!

Don't frequent the LU AFL forum much..but from time to time at Bigfooty and more regularly at the swans forum *edit, sorry unauthorised spamming*

2 True Blues

Coach
And I have been following the swans for over 15 years. Lost interest in the NRL when they kicked out my beloved Newtown Jets. But we are back in Premier league since year 2000 and really gonna give the grand final a run this season for sure.