What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney Roosters CRLVII Thread

Corbin

Juniors
Jumps on PC whilst Parents are out......

Good to see that we got Kolo who is one of my favoruite players

Roosters PL team to win the comp!

dragondad

First Grade
We would like to welcome J.Thompson 4 3 into the side. He is the last play to join the elite squad and will make a nice inclusion into the PL side.

dragondad

First Grade
And that you will Mr Warren.

but first i must experiment with my trials against the Storm then the Panthers

dragondad

First Grade
Haha good to see you on board UrM.

But im gonna have to disagree with one thing, Dragons for NRL Premiership:p

dragondad

First Grade
A solid looking crowd is stationary outside Aussie Stadium tonight for the local derby between the Sydney Roosters and rivals the South Sydney Rabbitohs.The gates are set to open in just over 10 minutes time to see who takes the honours of king of the eastern suburbs.All eyes will be on new Roosters head coach dragondad as he takes part in his debut in CRL.Coming off an impressive 24-6 victory over Melbourne in the trials he is quietly confident.For him to take the coaches point he must win by 9 points or more. In the Reserve Grade Corbin starts with 2.5 points start against Souths Juniors as Newtown coach.

rabs

Staff member
heh I think you'll grab FG honours DD but our Juniors will be looking to take Newtown APART!!!! go Souths!

dragondad

First Grade
The Roosters have gotten off to a solid start this season going down 22-12 against rivals the Rabbitohs.Coach dragondad said after the game, "We went into the game wanting to take the coaches point and win but didn't do so which is the down side, however in my first game it was a good feeling for the future to see us hang in the game for 65 mins."
Corbin had a tough day at the office in Premier League going down to Souths Juniors 16-0.

The Roosters will look to bounce back next week against the Melbourne Storm at Aussie Stadium.

rabs

Staff member
better luck next week DD and Corbin, the bunnies are very elated at downing their neighbours :D

dragondad

First Grade
The Roosters tonight are on the road for the first time against the Sharks.The 2 sides with the best salary caps for Round 3 go head to head.The FG side is quietly confident that they can get through with the first win of the season with the quality side they have for this week.The flu has been circling around the team for the past week and Mini,Moz and Wingy are all in doubt for the trip across the Tom Ugly's Bridge.Corbin's Newtown take on an inform Sharks lineup which looks like the game of the round.There will be no blood loss in that game as many of the Sharks PL players played for Newtown last year.The supporters bus leaves ES Marks Field at 5.30 for any coaches wanting to scout the Roosters :p

:D:D

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I think you mean "no love lost"... blood loss is actually quite likely from the "Cattledog" calls I've heard coming from Sharks training during the past fortnight. :lol:

Latest posts