What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney Roosters Season Ticket Holders

bluebag43

Juniors
I have just noticed on the Roosters Website that Newtown has thrown the gates open at Henson Park to Sydney Roosters Season Ticket Holders for the upcoming season.

I think this is a great initiative as it will result in more supporters at Henson, which will in turn lead to greater income through the sale of drinks, steak rolls and merchandise.

Well done to both clubs!

AND I would like to extend a cordial welcome to all Roosters fans. See you at the BBQ on the Hill.

Jeffles

Bench
It is common sense BB43!

There will be photocopies of Roosters season tickets on the gates and all gate staff will be notified.

Hope to see a few fans down there.

ozzie

Bench
lookng forward to it. I see Marrackville councl has done some work to the ground - can I also suggest tha Newtown members join the wall and be a part of a fun forum. You could also give us updates on games etc You don't have to be a member to join now - found on the Easts home web site.

hrundi99

First Grade
MightySharks said:
Who are you going to hop into bed with next year Newtown?

Roosters. It's a 5 year deal. Your Sharks didn't have the long term vision.

Blame them if you want to have a moan.

CYUONTHEHILL

Juniors
YEAH BUT???????????????? I bet if a Newtown supporter was to turn up at a Roosters home game with a Newtown season pass looking for free entry the answer would be farKKKKKKK oVVVVVVVV quick smart???? bit of the two way needed here? only fair without all the sycophantic comebacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CYUONTHEHILL

Juniors
colcaseysheadband said:
Can I ask A question?

If sharks are animals with such oversized mouths,how come they choke so often?

WHY? cause Sharks devour 99.9% sh*t! which says something whatever way you look at it???

AH BUT? If they eat so much sh*t then WHY is the meat so sweet?

hrundi99

First Grade
CYUONTHEHILL said:
YEAH BUT???????????????? I bet if a Newtown supporter was to turn up at a Roosters home game with a Newtown season pass looking for free entry the answer would be farKKKKKKK oVVVVVVVV quick smart???? bit of the two way needed here? only fair without all the sycophantic comebacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh?

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think he is suggesting that if Roosters season ticket holders get into Henson for free, that in return Jet ticket holders should receieve a free pass to chook games

Jeffles

Bench
I don't think it works as well going up as it does working down. Roosters contracted players play for Newtown - that's why Roosters fans watch the Jets for free.

Newtown is not paying for Roosters players.

hrundi99

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
i think he is suggesting that if Roosters season ticket holders get into Henson for free, that in return Jet ticket holders should receieve a free pass to chook games

Yeah I know, but I'm surprised that he doesn't understand that this will benefit the club's bottom line.

As Jeffles has said, it doesn't really work the other way around.

2 True Blues

Coach
Sounds good to me. I remember the first game last season at Shark Park against the cougars. They were walking around the ground giving out free tickets to henson Park gamesto the Sharks fans. people were coming up to me in droves and giving me their tickets as they didnt want them, and had noticed I was wearing a Jets jersey. I ended up with about 20 of them all up.

Would have come in useful if I had not have bought the season membership package which entitled me to free entry to henson games all season anyway.