What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney Rovers scrapped

What the f**k is a 'typical Cove attitude'?

Thinking you are better than everyone other soccer fan in Australia because you are part of the cove.

but then again the cove are well known for singing songs during a minutes silence and making fun of the victims of the victoria bush fires

Nevan_

First Grade
This again? I was at the game, idiot. We didn't know it was a moments silence because we were singing, but once we realised we stopped singing.

When did we make fun of the Victorian bushfires?

We don't believe we're better than everyone else. We know we're the best supporters group in the country when it comes to banners, flags, banners and tifos etc. Although, our numbers are down this year.

typical cove attitude

Sydney FC played all the Premier League sides last season did they not. APIA, Sydney United, Olympic, Marconi, Berries, Sutherland, Manly, Macarthur. I was at a lot of them.

The new regime of Sydney FC wants to try and embrace the West of Sydney but they are not interested it seems. This city is not big enough for two teams in terms of interest and financial backing.

So if West Sydney wants an A League side to follow it has 3 options Sydney, Mariners or Newcastle.

I love the typicla Cove attitude comment as a member of the Cove I for one wish the seasons do co incide with each other and we get two Premier League games on at the SFS prior to kick off each week.

But it won't happen. Football will go backwards in this country again except for when the Socceroos are in town.

jc155776

Coach
A second team in Sydney is just stupid.

The second Melbourne team have done nothing to expand the game. The average Heart crowd figure is almost identical to the decline in the Victorys average crowd number.

That is redistribution. Not expansion.

Rovers would do the same.

Just like Gold Coast have simply picked up Roar fans who live an hour south of Brisbane.

Latest posts