What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney Spirit.

Panthers_God

Juniors
howd they get jason smith??

They need to get Worthington. That guy is a hero to the Sydney fans.

I guess this means Hinder, Carter etc will also be signed???

Spirit is such a gay name, surely there is something better they can come up with.

Choppies

Coach
Yeh Worthington would be nice........at the end of his Dragons contract.
Hinder is a Crocodile and Carter I don't think will get a look in.

The old Sydney Kings contracts were torn up when the Kings folded and only Kendall, Tovey and Carter are still un signed.

Tom Shines

First Grade
The Razorbacks brand was stuffed when they moved from Liverpool to the Sports Centre anyway.

Stranger

Coach
Hate it. Just hate it.

The kings are the best marketing brand the NBL has in Sydney... The Razorbacks are a poor poor second... As for the Spirit? :lol:! Sack the marketing department or the creative department now.

Jono Russell

Bench
come on everyone lets get behind the Spirit.

I recieved my new season membership prices yesterday. I spent 10 years as a Razors member and I am not turning my back now.

Plus we have signed Derrick Low this I am excited about.

Choppies

Coach
Jono.
With the Spirit virtually being a re-branded West Sydney Razorbacks and with you being a fan from day 1.
How does it feel to lose the Razorbacks identity?
Personally I think the only thing they should have done is drop the West from their name.

Jono Russell

Bench
Jono.
With the Spirit virtually being a re-branded West Sydney Razorbacks and with you being a fan from day 1.
How does it feel to lose the Razorbacks identity?
Personally I think the only thing they should have done is drop the West from their name.

At first I was very cut about the whole situation. How ever after time went by I realized that I was to passionate about basketball to give it up completely.

I Will miss little thing like the song "shout it shout it here comes the razorbacks" and the Mascot Jack.

But things change and if I take a step back I know this is for the better of Sydney basketball.

El Coconuto

Bench
This tells me everything I need to know about the team...

Sydney_Spirit.png

If that isn't the lamest, ugliest logo EVER then I don't know what is. Ugh!